Nicol3

I Love You Keno

Featured Comment

Hey Keno,

Thankyou for this day that you proved me you're still worth it to play. I thought you're gonna be cruel to me all month long. But today hitting almost 10 x270 multiplier made me think you still love me baby Keno. Thank you so much! I love you baby Keno. Kisses! I will play with you again in a few I just need to finish some work stuff. See you in a bit!😍

NiCOL3

it always busted for me damn but if when the day that  i won i always that all day and cant play another fame sp bit anyway it make me addict at last week with x pattern and the topic that are talk of the woen

Hey @tae40127

Thank you for taking time to comment on my post. I appreciate it a lot. Your comment though makes me a bit confused not that your English is not good but you maybe in a rush when commenting so words are somewhat confusing for me to understand. Though, I will be trying my best to comprehend. So you said Keno has always been making you lose but when the day comes that you are winning, you keep on hitting and you don't wanna seem to stop and don't wanna play other games except Keno. Right? Well, I second the motion. Look who's talking here mate. Same situation. Hahaha! You mentioned about X pattern? Is it something that is good for Keno? Is it a big X and how many tiles are chosen? Cause as for me I only choose 8 tiles and I dont wanna play with 9 or 10. Good luck mate with your future games here at Stake. Keep on winning mate! Cheers! 😘

NiCOL3

hahai'm not good in english extra rush with some a toxic people sit beside me make me chaos and cant concentrate with typing haha so i mean that both is depend on target of player expect and depend on time that they want and trend of influence by people surrounding i mean if you need to hit plinko 1000x is easier than hit keno 1000x but if you need to hit lower that target for 270 x try to play keno it have more chance to win  @Nicol3

Hey @tae40127,

You're funny. Lol. Thank you for your advice. Have you won win big yet today? I wish you good luck in all your game plays today and soon! May you hit more big wins and multipliers and keep winning mate! Cheers!😜

NiCOL3

Wao very nice if you hit few times 270x multiplayer this is nice payout and I know when any game give you good results then you love this game I also play mines because so many times I win big on mines game and 2nd keno my best game I hit few times good 350x few times

as i read your other topics in keno thread it looks like you made this your diary, try to talk about something with us you are talking with keno and yourself, there is nothing you asked also nothing you shared informative, so kindly in next post get something better.

On 1/21/2020 at 6:24 AM, Nicol3 said:

Hey Keno,

Thankyou for this day that you proved me you're still worth it to play. I thought you're gonna be cruel to me all month long. But today hitting almost 10 x270 multiplier made me think you still love me baby Keno. Thank you so much! I love you baby Keno. Kisses! I will play with you again in a few I just need to finish some work stuff. See you in a bit!😍

NiCOL3

Some times when we win good amount on any game then we like this game and mostly try to play this game but we need to change strategy time to time because every day not work same strategy

I find it hilarious that there are days that I'm loving keno and other days that I hate completely all day. And not just keno, it goes for other games too. I find medium risk in keno to be more profitable than the high risk one, but sometimes I try high risk at keno even until I bust just to find satisfaction in hitting those crazy high payouts

I pretty much love the game of Keno on Stake too right after HiLo which is my top poison. I am particularly addicted to looking for 350x multiplier on Keno which I pretty much have a almost fixed pattern that I love to play.

I think it's amazing how many people get good kenno multipliers. The maximum I ever got was 11x and that's it!
I'm not lucky with this strange bingo! :(