GKD09

Roulette wager not counted as well.

Featured Comment

So we have heard how wagering on the go to baccarat strat being taken out for race wager, and then to my surprise as I was playing roulette today, I found that not all the wager had gone in to my race stats, which means some bets have not been counted in roulette as well (image below). This wasn't even a 0.98x or some strategy like that. 

image.thumb.png.8f8d588381c793dd822af007f8b9f9d9.png

Has this happened to you anyone as well and are there any other games where you have faced the same? 🤔

I hear 1st time this not your wegar add your race stats I think every wegar add on race stats you play anything I also so many time play roulette for wegar and this wegar add in race stats

This also happened to me and I was confuse. I had a 0.05 BTC wager for a challenge and to my surprise, it didn’t count in the race. I don’t know why they have done this, but I remember Eddie making a comment about it before.

I didn’t know about this before, so maybe they should make it clear on the site. If there is anything explaining it, link it here please 

wow this is another new thing in a race that many people need to know. baccarat has been lost in the wager race and is now roullete 🤔🤔🤔

but I still haven't found an official announcement about this

I also noticed this, but did not attach importance and thought that it was some kind of lag, which is now enough. But it turns out it was not only with me. But at least it was about a month ago and lately I have not noticed anything like this.

2 hours ago, Thepug said:

This also happened to me and I was confuse. I had a 0.05 BTC wager for a challenge and to my surprise, it didn’t count in the race. I don’t know why they have done this, but I remember Eddie making a comment about it before.

I didn’t know about this before, so maybe they should make it clear on the site. If there is anything explaining it, link it here please 

When I contacted support they said that wager on roulette is supposed to be counted. So that surely was a bug or something having wagered so fast or something. Which is weird.

@weswayahe @barbaris

They said they will have it fixed. And apparently this has happened to a few other people on various games (including dice) so I hope it gets fixed sooner. 

Which game did this happen for you barbaris? A month ago, damn. For me this was the first time (the day I had made this post). 

I guess it's happening to a small number of people due to some reason, which they should probably fix. It's always better to contact support when something like this happens so they will be aware and fix it faster :)

I did not know this information about the withdrawal of some games to count in the race.
Was there any kind of abuse for them to do that? Because it doesn't seem illegal to the player. After all, playing like this doesn't even guarantee a profit.

its strange if any bet not count as wagered amount, i dont know why they did that maybe few games like baccarat are easy to wager so much with less risk thats why they took that step.

16 hours ago, GKD09 said:

When I contacted support they said that wager on roulette is supposed to be counted. So that surely was a bug or something having wagered so fast or something. Which is weird.

@weswayahe @barbaris

They said they will have it fixed. And apparently this has happened to a few other people on various games (including dice) so I hope it gets fixed sooner. 

Which game did this happen for you barbaris? A month ago, damn. For me this was the first time (the day I had made this post). 

I guess it's happening to a small number of people due to some reason, which they should probably fix. It's always better to contact support when something like this happens so they will be aware and fix it faster :)

happy to know if this is just a bug, and hopefully a quick fix because this affects the wager in the race. 😁😁