Sign in to follow this  
maverick528

Pay attention to this

Featured Comment

So every website that has that kind of a program where you get paid to which one can gain something, there are scammers always sniffing around trying to get your password and this is why its important that everyone should  be very careful, there was also an attempt on my forum profile but am not as galible as they may think , I was able to avoid and the account is safe now.

There's a lot of phishing sites lately. Better to have url's checked and have your 2fa enabled. 

Yes there are so many of them , some are even sending messages to your account, email account trying to get something from it, they try to take your passwords and so on and so forth so its important to keep everything in the right place and make everything just look perfect so that we cannot lose what we are hard to earning so its important also to be sure of what we are all doing in this market.

thank you for making me aware of that kind of scam i will be careful a lot and tell all my friend to aware of that shit it very dangerous cause some people use the same password for all online chanel

its strange why they want to hack forum ids, there is nothing big in forum accounts, gambling account can be real thing to hack if they wants to, but this is useless to hack, but well anyway thanks for the information sir.

Thanks maverick528, This is very helpful, I usually pay less attention to this.  When I try to enter forums or stake, I usually only pay attention to the appearance of the web and even though I already know this kind of trick, but it helps to remind me to be more careful.

I am always surprised by the creative attempts that scammers come up with to scam people in the crypto world. I usually bookmark sites that I visit regularly(Eg: This forum) which is why I never get scammed this way.

I just noticed this post , thank you for this information . I have similar experience just this morning , i got an email from my wallet provider that i have to update my information there . i clicked it and went straight in where you input your security key , fortunately i doubled check the mail and there was a big difference from o and 0, found out that it was phising site when i recheck it luckily not info provided by me. I almost fell victim to this type of attack.

This is the World of Hackers and Scammers . Prevention Better than Repenting .  Good Topic maverick528  . There are lots of newbies online and unawre of these scams .

Good thing I make sure to bust all of my balance before anyone has a chance to take it.

Maybe add a 2FA for the Stake forum as well to make protection more robust!

16 minutes ago, Mackyrivera said:

I never logged out on stake whether it's in my laptop or my mobile.. Lol 

Me too, but recently I've got a new device and forget the forum's password and the damn password recovery didn't send me an email, great that eventually I remembered the password!

Forum gives you just 2 attempts and then locks account for 15 mins, g, even WebMoney doesn't have this, so I had to wait several times for 15 mins to be able to guess what password I used!

This is the proof that Stake has been the best and now people are trying to impersonate Stake to make some money by fraud means.. be careful people.. play safe

Posted (edited)

Thanks Maverick for posting it on forum this is so helpful to the community.. Be careful stakers :)

Edited by yomzkie | wrong preposition