How was your luck this chinese new year?

johnlopez0000

Featured Comment

Oh well, I was just complaining to all my friends how my 2020 January had been probably the worst month in terms of gambling here on stake, with pretty huge losses of my own profits :/ But when you put it like that, maybe I take this as an excuse and shall follow the Chinese new year and hope to have a good new year, apart from the 0.02 I lost today. xD 

On that note, happy new year to you as well! :) 

Over the past 2 days, I went from a 0.05 eth coupon to 2.5 ethereum. I cashed out 2 eth yesterday and left myself 0.5 eth to play with.

The last time something like this happened to me, I didn’t cash a lot and ended up losing on blackjack, which I didn’t want happening again.

So, you could say that I’ve been extremely lucky xD 

My luck was very juicy! I have been surprised with how much ive been winning this past weeks but am also very disappointing at how poorly ive been withdrawing and cashing out the money i win and desperately need. Im just hoping to keep on getting lucky and winning and focusing on doing better with cashing out the next opportunity that comes my way. 

11 hours ago, blueprints said:

My luck was very juicy! I have been surprised with how much ive been winning this past weeks but am also very disappointing at how poorly ive been withdrawing and cashing out the money i win and desperately need. Im just hoping to keep on getting lucky and winning and focusing on doing better with cashing out the next opportunity that comes my way. 

That's very rare statement where players are surprisedly winning, BTW you can add me as friend @johnlopez0000 on stake

the chinese new year will hold for a year right? well, let's wait and we will see how lucky is this rat and how much demage we can do to stake, lol..

i had a nice party tho for the new chinese year with some central asian friends in europe and i went to slots afterwards, same old story: busted

but there is a full year ahead so i guess it's too early to speak about it

On 1/25/2020 at 2:40 PM, Thepug said:

Over the past 2 days, I went from a 0.05 eth coupon to 2.5 ethereum. I cashed out 2 eth yesterday and left myself 0.5 eth to play with.

The last time something like this happened to me, I didn’t cash a lot and ended up losing on blackjack, which I didn’t want happening again.

So, you could say that I’ve been extremely lucky xD 

Ohh very nice 2.5 eth good I think I think when you win some big then you need to play more carefully I also make big amount some I withdraw but then I play risky and lose my all playing balance just within minutes

Archived