Nicol3

Oh Keno! One Second You're Mine

Featured Comment

... Then in a split of a second we broke up again! Lol! I literally nailed you a while ago. It was like an interval of 2 or 3 reds and either x270, x90 or x48 multipliers. I had only 300 DOG and was able to raise the balance up to 60,000 DOG. What happened Baby Keno? After sometime and had my balance down to 45,000 DOG, you did not let me hit at all. What did I do to make you cruel again? I gave you all my loyalty and love and support Hahaha! I will rest for quite a bit, maybe 30 minutes. After which get ready to be generous because if not I will rape you! I am serious Baby Keno I will rape you! I won't let you rape me but I will rape you with your eyes blind folded and your both arms/hands tied and be my slave. You were forewarned baby Keno so better do as I say! You be nice or I am gonna break up with you right this moment on. I will hate you for the rest of my life and curse you that no one will ever love you anymore. Okay? Clear? Understood? See yah in a few! Love yah! Cheers! Kisses! 😘

Hey @JacksonPalmer, you are right baby Keno is my boyfriend but right now we're having a serious LQ ( Lover's Quarrel ). I would not be able to forgive him for what he did to me just a few minutes ago. We may need to break up and live our lives separately and I will totally forget about him sooner. I can't accept how he treated me so badly. A gentleman shouldn't be doing such to his girlfriend. He should always treat his girl like a Princess. Baby Keno only treats me like a Princess whenever he wants to and its random, Unpredictable, What's worst when he doesn't wanna hug me or kiss me I can't do anything but get so mad at him and he doesn't care at all. It would take days before he realizes he loves me and gets back to being sweet! I am fed up with this kind of relationship so Keno, fuck off! Goodbye! Grrr!

Ohh very nice you made small to very big playing keno game I think some time keno give so good results if you take advantage then you make good I also do this type session but not keno I made on mines game

You and your love and hate stories with this game.
It's good that this time it worked and came out with great profit.

It is not every time that this game favors the player. Joagar keno has been very tedious for me. I've never had big payments around here. That's why I barely play today!

May the luck be with you! ;) 

seems you had good few days at keno, which is good for you but i cant trust this game for everytime, i think its better to get one big hit from keno and change the game keno and plinko always makes you bust if you are keep playing more and more to get big multipliers, multiple times.

The story of keno and Nicol3 oh km too excited of what kind of baby will you both can make(a baby NIKENO),😁.BY THE way i don't how to play keno so iam only playing the dice game.i am only a newbie gambler and ofcourse i will never be addicted to it.

On 1/25/2020 at 8:19 AM, Nicol3 said:

... Then in a split of a second we broke up again! Lol! I literally nailed you a while ago. It was like an interval of 2 or 3 reds and either x270, x90 or x48 multipliers. I had only 300 DOG and was able to raise the balance up to 60,000 DOG. What happened Baby Keno? After sometime and had my balance down to 45,000 DOG, you did not let me hit at all. What did I do to make you cruel again? I gave you all my loyalty and love and support Hahaha! I will rest for quite a bit, maybe 30 minutes. After which get ready to be generous because if not I will rape you! I am serious Baby Keno I will rape you! I won't let you rape me but I will rape you with your eyes blind folded and your both arms/hands tied and be my slave. You were forewarned baby Keno so better do as I say! You be nice or I am gonna break up with you right this moment on. I will hate you for the rest of my life and curse you that no one will ever love you anymore. Okay? Clear? Understood? See yah in a few! Love yah! Cheers! Kisses! 😘

Ohh congrats you make small to big balance,I also do this but not in keno I do this on mines game. I think some time you're lucky time running if you take advantage then you make good profit.

Uh... I personally find this a bit disturbing yet amusing. That's betting and taking the game to a whole new, bizarre level... :o

60,000 DOGE is already a lot! That's already enough for one to run away! I hope with these levels of balance you've already thought of withdrawing some and just resume playing just to keep boredom at bay. xD

On 1/24/2020 at 9:19 PM, Nicol3 said:

All I gotta say is one question,  "May I watch? " you hit my numbers! 

I know how you feel, keno is very good at making rich one second and broke the next. How easy it is to play 100 games as off they never happened. Countless times I would make this mistake but have since trained myself to take a break when my winning session turns to a losing one. It's certainly a love-hate relationship haha.

Keno always make me in lose but i don't know why..i never can get big win from it...always 4x only and mostly time..i comfused what to do with it..

On 4/18/2020 at 1:49 AM, Wassouf said:

Keno never loves, but we love this game and cannot live without it, no matter how painful it is.

Maybe you are right as it make a different senses of play