Gambler Always like Gambling

Shekhar1992GL

Featured Comment

Hi Guys,
I m not big gambler and playing with free coins. (like rewards, coupons and rains etc)

Jan 2020 started very nice for me.
I started with small rain and reach like 400$ 
and my greed ended my all balance  on 16th of Jan 2020.  (Busted all around 400$)
So i Decided to stop gambling. (because Its always difficult to build good balance from small amount and i busted same after making it)

-Yesterday i started again and claimed coupons on My account (2 accounts 13 xrp each)
-Later in Mega race i made 60XRP from that 26xrp.
-Able to catch rain of 26 xrp from eddies rain.
And
-1st time won Eddie's Twitch giveaway (50$). (watching from 6 months)

I started unexpected like this and reach like 80$ at end of day... 
And that's why i like Gambling. 

8 hours ago, Shekhar1992GL said:

Yesterday i started again and claimed coupons on My account (2 accounts 13 xrp each)
And

Make this big again and don't forget to cashout some next time :) and  i remmber one hindi idiom 

Dhobte ko tinke ka sahara xD 

for other english translation Those who are drowning get help of a twig

when you say the world gambler it means the person who gamble and if he or she is gambling then it means 80% chances he/she is addicted or atleast love to gamble, only very few people do gamble for need purpose only mostly people just have this gambling itch in them.

• 2 weeks later...

Gambling is addiction once you have left lost everything and now starting a fresh start which you have won and expecting more out of it reveals that you have made a habit of gambling and otherwise called addiction. If you don't want to loose this time play safely and make sure you will not loose this amount which you have earned. Make a in time withdraws. So that you can play with a minimum amount and not make a loss.

The problem that many people face is that they don’t know when to stop gambling and they end up losing everything. To avoid this, I would recommend that you cashout a certain percentage of your balance when you reach a certain point. Then, even if you do lose your remaining balance, at least you did cashout some money.

Being lucky after a big loss does take time, but in your circumstance you’re lucky because of the $80 recovery :) 

• 2 weeks later...

It is always important when we reach higher amount not to forget how easy we can lose entire balance. Usually when we get big balance we had that sick feeling that it is impossible to bust anymore because how much money we have, but even $100 can be lost in minutes! 

Well that's some good series of luck for you mate ... haha we are not o lucky as you ... But yeah i'm also not a big type of a gambler .. my total deposti on stake in almost 2 years is like $50 and I've withdrawn couple of hundreds and I also managed to hit bronze this year ... so it just depends on your luck and your self control on gambling :)

It happens to most. We always think we can earn more.
I like to do the basics: when I reach the minimum I immediately withdraw. Although later I deposit again, that at least makes me happy to know that I managed to get some success.

And that's it! Player always likes the game. And he does it until he loses everything or wins a lot as I always tell my friends!

Good luck!  ;) 

On 1/26/2020 at 9:43 AM, Shekhar1992GL said:

Hi Guys,
I m not big gambler and playing with free coins. (like rewards, coupons and rains etc)

Jan 2020 started very nice for me.
I started with small rain and reach like 400$ 
and my greed ended my all balance  on 16th of Jan 2020.  (Busted all around 400$)
So i Decided to stop gambling. (because Its always difficult to build good balance from small amount and i busted same after making it)

-Yesterday i started again and claimed coupons on My account (2 accounts 13 xrp each)
And

And that's why i like Gambling. 

I think if anyone play gambling and win some good amount 1,2 times then very deficult for him stop gambling because he think every time if I win one time then why not I win again but not possible you win every time