💞 [0.0025 BTC] Pre-Valentine's Mood | Discord Challenge

Featured Comment

• Support

download.png 

Pre-Valentine's Mood :x

Heya, Lovebirds 💞

I am organizing this week's Discord challenge as a prelude to the upcoming Valentine's Day. We will be tagging people we love the most here on Stake, the ones who make our day and are the rays of sunshine in the chat, the ones who we consider true friends on Stake and, who knows, some of them might even be more :$ You have complete freedom, and I expect to see that person tagged on Discord (if he/she is not there, ask them to join, please) and for you to give explanation why you like or love him/her, maybe give us some interesting interaction what you guys had, a photo if you two met in real life, or simply a reason why you consider this person has brought positivity and joy to your Stake experience ❤️ 
Ideal would be for you to tag one person only, and get them to Discord to reply as well, but if you have a few of them to tag, of course, feel free to, but let's set the limit to max 3 people there.

I will start this challenge on Discord by tagging @Faris there and you can read my reply on the #english channel shortly ❣️

P.S. This is a Discord challenge, so please comment there and post your screenshots here on this topic. ;)  

Prize Pool

• 1st place: 0.0005 BTC
  • 2nd place: 0.0003 BTC
  • 3rd place: 0.0002 BTC
  • 4th-13th place: 0.0001 BTC
  • 14th-23th place: 0.00005 BTC

Stay loving and kind, people! 💖

• Support

Heya, Love Birds! :x

Thank you for participating in this one and sorry about the delayed payment ;) 

The prizes will be distributed in the following manner:

Prize Pool

• 1st place: 0.0005 BTC - @maxpayne25 💞
  • 2nd place: 0.0003 BTC - @nikowin88 💘
  • 3rd place: 0.0002 BTC - @GKD09 💖
  • 4th-23rd place will share the remaining 150k, each of them winning 0.00011540 BTC :$

(Love for @Faris only ❣️)