ThomasTV2

Kobe Bryant Dies in Helicopter Crash

Featured Comment

Very sad news coming out today.

He was an amazing basketball player

For those who dont know him, Kobe Bean Bryant is an American former professional basketball player. He was insane. Holds a lot of world records. 

Source: https://www.tmz.com/2020/01/26/kobe-bryant-killed-dead-helicopter-crash-in-calabasas/

Recently I found out about this and still can not believe that the legendary basketball player is dead.

I found out late, in social medias. Tho I dont watch news often. Im not really a basketball fan but I know who Kobe is. Was a great player. Rip to him.

Rest in peace to my favorite player. I've looked up to Kobe since I was a kid. I was there from hi first three championships as 8 to his last two rings as 24. It's so sad. I still can't believe it up to this day. 

It is a painful loss for basketball, and for sport in general, a tragic ending that is not befitting for one of the best players in the history of the game, who made the smile on the faces of many fans, rest in peace, legend .

On 1/26/2020 at 10:30 PM, ThomasTV2 said:

Very sad news coming out today.

He was an amazing basketball player

For those who dont know him, Kobe Bean Bryant is an American former professional basketball player. He was insane. Holds a lot of world records. 

Source: https://www.tmz.com/2020/01/26/kobe-bryant-killed-dead-helicopter-crash-in-calabasas/

i know its too late, everyone heard this news but i came here to say rip to Cobe, he was one of biggest legends in sports and his name means so much for basketball fans

Rest in peace kobe and his daughter

I wish they were here with us forever. They were our beautiful blessings taken from us too soon, 

There aren’t enough words to describe my pain

although it is too late to write on this topic. rest in peace was a formidable and outstanding athlete, it will be a long time to see another with his quality