Shekhar1992GL

How to keep calm in worst situation???

Featured Comment

Hi Guys,

As we all gambler already face losses so many times.
and sometime its really too worst situations...

I m currently going in worst situation of my gambling life....
Already busted more than 550$ in this month (Jan 2020)

Now i need some suggestion how we can keep calm in this situations and stop yourself from make more losses....

its very hard to stay calm after big loss, i mean i usually go outside and take a walk and try to calm myself with diverting my mind in to other things, and try to tell myself what gone is gone so its ok, you cant get it back with angre so let it go.

1st of all you need some rest when you feel now you're fully telex and fresh then you make some good deposit and select your best game and play small small season with a goal like if you deposit 200 USD then you set a goal 25 USD when you got this then take break I think if you play this way then you recover easily your loss

Good topic!  I think we must keep our calm in composure whenever we are under pressure or have a tough choice ahead of us.. Now this is also called tilt when trying to rage bet ir catch up  to your losses. 

In my opinion this is a bad way to gamble.  We must have a clear head when making decisions like this or we will wind up and end up losing it all so stay cool take a breather and think. I hope everyone is green and having fun! 

Do gambling for so long and make the habit of losing. You will feel comfort then. Lol that's happened with me. Now I can relax and feel comfortable after losing too. But when I'm in big trouble I try to forget the loss by doing other activities in real life. Keep yourself busy away from gambling. 

If you have effectively gambled way above your means then I would suggest and think that it is high time to stop for a bit in terms of Gambling until you are in a better financial situation. :)

I’m sorry for your losses and they may hurt, but you need to forget about them. The issue that many people face with gambling is that they hold this grudge against their losses, leading to them chasing their losses and lose even more money.

Instead, just set yourself a small goal this month, such as $100 profit. This can be achieved if you fully utilise your balance and you prolong your bank roll.

Remember that money lost is gone now, and the house isn’t going to give you an edge if you lost this money. Putting in money to recover this isn’t being a smart and responsible gambler. :) 

Tendency in losing sometimes, we get triggered and increase our bet amounts rapidly which makes us at a disadvantage in recovering it back cause we will then be hit by long losing streaks 

I busted $150 in February. At one point I actually turned $150 into $430 and had all of  that in my wallet. But then I decided slowly to deposit back... and lost all of it. That is very stressful situation. How you get over it? Hmmm time heals :D you just need to accept it and don't think about it. There is no other way.

I'm always calm every time I play :) it will get worse if you put attention on lossing streak better enjoy the game and mind the enjoyment not the lossing 

Best way to do it is jsut accept the lose and move on , i did the same this month , lost over $500 too. As they say time heals , theres regrets but we really have to learn self control and once withdrawn from Stake should not deposit it back.

hard to remain quiet after huge misfortune, I mean I normally head outside and go for a stroll and attempt to quiet myself with occupying my psyche in to different things and crisp then you make some great store and select your best game and play little season with an objective like in the event that you store

On 1/27/2020 at 4:13 PM, Shekhar1992GL said:

Hi Guys,

As we all gambler already face losses so many times.
and sometime its really too worst situations...

I m currently going in worst situation of my gambling life....

Now i need some suggestion how we can keep calm in this situations and stop yourself from make more losses....

well i think the best strategy to be calm while gambling is that you need to do like 5 min break after every loss and use that time to calm down and freeze your brain

It lil bit hard to stay calm when we lose bro..but we need to think that its online system and it can be happen anytime so try next time to better because i have weekness so i get gambling and had a big lose... Thus i calm and few days later i am okay

The biggest amount that I lose in gambling was like $600 but not here as after that happened I learned not to gambling that much. I just focus on playing small amounts so if I lose I will just tell to myself that " not your day men so better get some sleep and forget what happened" . Infact not all the time you lose sometimes you also win and if that happened I keep it somewhere safe so the moment I want to play I'll just wd it and gamble again.

On 1/27/2020 at 8:13 PM, Shekhar1992GL said:

How to stop yourself from making more losses? Just don't gamble at all. Use your time for other activities such as career development/skill development. I also lost money while gambling which is a lot over what I expected I'd lose. I was tensed and was pretty sad. I started playing online and offline video games to calm myself but the taste of winning lured me to gamble again. I feel quite okay now even if I lose. I believe there's always a chance coming in the future. :D 

Just simply stop chasing your losses, ask someone to manage your finances (your spouse, parents, siblings) temporarily and ask for professional help. You'll end up in the streets trying to chase what you can no longer reclaim.

One of the things you have to do is to stop and delete the site from the device you are using, after that try to look for activities that make you not remember and also the easiest way you play and have fun with your loved ones so you can forget.

In gambling, even if you win, you need to stop in time. And when you start playing, set the loss limit for losing and do not exceed it.

You will not feel that way if only you knew when you can realize that you can no longer afford what you are doing.

I never allow this thing to happen to myself because I know my wallet's limits. But, if worst case scenario, I just accept the fact that I lost and it will be my full responsibility.

I have no idea about it and no one can give you suggests about it because we the gambler always feel this worst feeling as we ever lose big amount if money..but you can console your self by saying next time i get big win of course... Think positive as it the place to cheak our luck so easy to get lose some amount of money..

People usually say to be keep calm when you have big lose but it's not possible ever...you will be able to get adopt with this situation when you will be old player in gambling.. My brother get lose 34 eth few days ago but he look pretty good as he played gambling since 2018 so now he adopted with lose and win..no feeling work on him again because he will again earn and get lose

step back, take a deep breathe and relax. Just try not to chase losses it never brings you any good fortune in the end, just set a limit and stick within it! 👽