Ali saher

How much you withdraw in 2020 1st month

Featured Comment

Hey friends ,

Today I just want to know how much balance you withdraw in 2020 1st month I withdraw so much like 500k plus dogecoin I play 1,2 big session and I make this amount just in 2 season ,

How much you with this 1st 2020 me month

Its really very good month for me 
But my griddy behaviour leads to bust that good profit.

I were playing with free coins only.

I  were made made so many time 100-200$ and busted same
Totally i loose around 600+$ till now in month of jan.

Only withdraw 100$ and busted 60$ from that also after depositing that later.

500k doge, thats a amazing bro

this month it still stays around $ 50 - $ 100. because this month is not over yet I hope good luck shelter me at the end of the month and give me a big extra profit

On 1/28/2020 at 7:35 PM, Shekhar1992GL said:

Its really very good month for me 
But my griddy behaviour leads to bust that good profit.

I were playing with free coins only.

I  were made made so many time 100-200$ and busted same
Totally i loose around 600+$ till now in month of jan.

Only withdraw 100$ and busted 60$ from that also after depositing that later.

I also lose so much so many times I make small to big but the end lose all if I play safely then I make more good profit but few more few more the end all gone I think when we make some good amount we need to withdraw or play more carefully 

well in past month i got only one withdrawl which was 0.01 btc so this isnt bad for me, but i wanted more, few times i built nice amount but in the end got busted, like i busted 0.007 btc and 0.2 eth as well in this month.

Not much at all given in the present time as I have won withdraw then redeposit again and again so the cycle repeats until I reach the point of deficit again even though I manage to gain some profit in the earlier part of January.

January is a bad month for me! I lost a lot. But I was able to stop in time. I only lost what I won in December 2019. It turns out this year I am in the red, but if we look at the picture more broadly, then my result is zero. Now I need to take a break from the game and wait for the moment when luck returns again  :)

I can’t remember how much I withdrew in January, but I know that up to this point I have cashed out 0.07 BTC. This started from nothing and I’m absolutely chuffed with what I have achieved.

This money is secured in to an investment in to a few things and I will always have this money to play with.

Currently, my only goal is to complete all of the forum event challenges that are currently going on. If I do this, which I’m determined to do, I will be chuffed! :) 

January is the worst month for me, I can't withdraw even one time. I always lose whatever the game is. I hope in February I get better results, I will try to play more patiently. good luck

This year I have no luck and I can not boast of big winnings. The biggest thing I brought out this year is 1.2LTC. But I hope big gains are yet to come. Good luck all;).

6 minutes ago, barbaris said:

This year I have no luck and I can not boast of big winnings. The biggest thing I brought out this year is 1.2LTC. But I hope big gains are yet to come. Good luck all;).

1.2 LTC is better than nothing a guess, but unlucky on winning anything big :( 

Hopefully, your luck is going to improve and you can get a huge payout soon :) 

I had withdrawn a lot in the first month of January, I lost count. But all were just close to minimum withdrawals. But i think it's not that bad because in total I get a lot cause of the constant withdrawal. These accumulates pretty quick in my wallet.

January? Didn't withdraw something out of stake because I was on a duty of being a mom and that was the month my baby was born. But I made some in February like 200$ 

3 hours ago, Ayesha0770 said:

January? Didn't withdraw something out of stake because I was on a duty of being a mom and that was the month my baby was born. But I made some in February like 200$ 

Ohh this is nice if you work and 1st focus on your duty work. Congrats on your baby and you make some good profit in February. I hope in future you make some good in stake.

in 2020 I didn't win so much gambling but at the end of February I managed to pull 130k doges from playing mines with a 3m payout and I hit the 0.05 doge basebet it was a victory in my year at stake. I hope I can start over again at the beginning of this month

On 3/6/2020 at 1:44 AM, tae40127 said:

for me just  a little  not too much but all are busted damn haha

image.thumb.png.15deabd2039657f0f4ef113462ad141e.pngimage.thumb.png.0ab859b68d7f512be900286da7370976.pngimage.thumb.png.9d593aed04f805518390eab3d83422a4.pngimage.thumb.png.4cc5fc59edd8f0423ba7bef1b78732dd.pngimage.thumb.png.85c2c67bab041b35a94efc5635e5f937.pngimage.thumb.png.f925b0c828f632b69d9e25c6c11c67e1.png 

image.thumb.png.3ef0b3d2c0118797b1a6fea1493570f4.pngimage.thumb.png.dba6cfa9723f7deef3208b9d8f046fee.png

image.png

Ohh very nice you withdraw so many times good amount and I think you make very nice profit in one month. I hope you continue your game and make more good profit.

I had great first 2 months of gambling in 2020 but just this month i busted all that i won from those. We should really learn to buy things when we already won so we will not be tempted to deposit back and lose it.

On 1/28/2020 at 8:57 AM, Ali saher said:

Hey friends ,

Today I just want to know how much balance you withdraw in 2020 1st month I withdraw so much like 500k plus dogecoin I play 1,2 big session and I make this amount just in 2 season ,

How much you with this 1st 2020 me month

i never ever gambled on stake webiste, i just found this site and forum but i've lost a lot of money on other gambling sites this year, hope at stake i can with something at once