Ali saher

You think this year Btc touch 20k plus USD price

Featured Comment

Hey friends,

Few weeks before someone share news about Btc price go up 50k plus but in my opinion this is not possible maybe this is price touch 20k USD plus or maybe 25k ,

What you think this year Btc price go up 20k USD or you think price go down

Btc Hit 25k usd im really thanks so i can recover a bit my lost on gambling lol 

Hello Ali saher,
I don't think btc price goes 20K +, If goes 20k + we should buy as much as we can this time. But as my opnion btc price will stable at around 10k for this year. :) 

no i dont think bitcoin will even cross $12 area, its very hard because in many countries localbitcoin stop its services also many governments are going to ban bitcoin soon, so this thing is going to make very bad impact on bitcoin price.

Of course bitcoin in 2020 will reach $ 20,000. Because there is a halving event that makes bitcoin prices go up, because if we look at history the previous two halving can make the price of bitcoin rise to the top. So from that halving this year I am also optimistic that it will make the price of bitcoin rise to the top. It can be seen today that bitcoin has shown its quality by rising to the price of $ 9300, this is a good sign because after this bitcoin will rise to the next target is $ 10,000.

There is not telling where bitcoin goes, nobody knew it would go up to 19,000$ and also there is no one  who knew it would retract back to the lowest of 6,000$, this is very important that we put together an analysis to what drives bitcoin, there is an information that we have to keep on putting together the right ideas in technical analysis, there is a lot of plans that happen in bitcoin demand

On 1/29/2020 at 11:57 AM, yuchan said:

Of course bitcoin in 2020 will reach $ 20,000. Because there is a halving event that makes bitcoin prices go up, because if we look at history the previous two halving can make the price of bitcoin rise to the top. So from that halving this year I am also optimistic that it will make the price of bitcoin rise to the top. It can be seen today that bitcoin has shown its quality by rising to the price of $ 9300, this is a good sign because after this bitcoin will rise to the next target is $ 10,000.

Yes you say right if we see bitcoin price history then mostly chance Btc price go up and reach some big amount I think now the time price give some surprise because every 2,3 month price must change some big just within small time

I do not believe that btc will rise much in price during 2020. There is no reason for its rapid growth. I do not believe that btc will cost 20 thousand dollars. Exclusively my opinion: the coin will fluctuate between 8-12 thousand. I doubt that she will even break the threshold of 15 thousand dollars. Then again, the New Year and all the coins will fall in price  :) This is the worst time. Young people do not want to go to the exchanges on New Year's Eve and watch the value of the coin.

It would be a wonderful thing if Bitcoin price is able to even break through the $10,000 mark right now and eventually reach $20,000 again like its past peak record. We shall see how it goes for this year, it may just be a great year for Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies! 

If i see today's price of Bitcoin is at $9351 and the past price till date it has increased by $3500 and yes it breaks the price at $10K in few days or weeks then certainly we can see a price rise in bitcoin. With bitcoin halving taking place in the month of May many of the analyst predict that there will be a big change in bitcoin price. So if this happens we can expect a price around $20k to $25k. Which will break all the highest price of Bitcoin record's of $19500 in 2017.

On 2/4/2020 at 11:54 AM, Etude said:

It would be a wonderful thing if Bitcoin price is able to even break through the $10,000 mark right now and eventually reach $20,000 again like its past peak record. We shall see how it goes for this year, it may just be a great year for Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies! 

I think this year price go up high but I think one time price go down like 6,7k USD then again go up maybe in 4,5 months price go up 15k plus but this time chance price go 10k USD plus in this month

I have no doubts of BTC rising up to more than $10k this month or next month, but $20k within this year ?  I think it is too early to tell.

Given that we hit 10K USD today, up from 3.6K a year ago, I had to come by this thread to celebrate!

There is no way to know if it will reach 20K or not, but recent developments seem positive.  A lot of users are HODLing and the block reward reduction is coming up in May.  If the price holds above 10K for this week then I can see it moving up to May.  If it drops right back down though, then I have serious doubts.

Good Luck!

Yes bro,there had a chances to be like so if not the corona hit corona virus..we all know the  world now in big problems pf corona...for it the crypto market go down and down so btc price go down around 5k which is too low

On 3/31/2020 at 4:59 PM, Salsa said:

Yes bro,there had a chances to be like so if not the corona hit corona virus..we all know the  world now in big problems pf corona...for it the crypto market go down and down so btc price go down around 5k which is too low

Yes now carona virus affect everything and now stock market also going down day by day so this time I think we not easily guess about bitcoin price where go next few months. But I hope when this issue resolved then again price go up.