2k sats to 1.5btc // 5hr Dice Grind

Featured Comment

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/22/2020 at 10:51 PM, darkbug3 said:

no matter the used strat , this is once in a million chance he had, i doubt he can ever repeat this again

well I've heard that before https://bustadice.com/player/ghostnipple

1 hour ago, blueprints said:

is this for a strategy on dice that your sharing or are you just showing off your profits or how well your session went on dice? its takes a lot of energy to actually click that and see what the data says so why not give a summary too?

Some flat-earthers questioned my honesty, so I posted the bet data to silence them. The image is the summary.

8 hours ago, Seoulmate said:

You are entitled to your false perception of me, its not my place to correct you.

Then tell me what i calculated wrong? The balance based on your bets are completely wrong. It is basic math (first years of school). I all write down, any comment on that?

I really do not know people , no one can calculate base bet.

Example again if you bet 1000 satoshi on 2 X Payout you get 2000 satoshi but profit is only 1000 satoshi (because you use 1000 satoshi for bet)..

I really do not know, no one thinking here? 😩

• 1 month later...
On 3/4/2020 at 1:26 PM, busted_many said:

Then tell me what i calculated wrong? The balance based on your bets are completely wrong. It is basic math (first years of school). I all write down, any comment on that?

I really do not know people , no one can calculate base bet.

Example again if you bet 1000 satoshi on 2 X Payout you get 2000 satoshi but profit is only 1000 satoshi (because you use 1000 satoshi for bet)..

I really do not know, no one thinking here? 😩

Check over these for me too will ya?

https://bustadice.com/player/Ghostnipple

On 1/29/2020 at 3:00 PM, Seoulmate said:

That 27x wasn't a random guess, 27x often occurs not far from 25x on my seed. If I have seen 25x first, i often expect to see the 27x, 25-30 rolls later. That is a temporary pattern that was occurring on that seed at that time. The pattern should not be generalized for all seeds.

This is correct, and all I can say is he had a massive luck doing that run. The seed can have a pattern at any distinguishable (yet unknown) point whenever you use it (Infinite Monkey Theorem).

39 minutes ago, BidaManEris said:

This is correct, and all I can say is he had a massive luck doing that run. The seed can have a pattern at any distinguishable (yet unknown) point whenever you use it (Infinite Monkey Theorem).

I dont like to rely on Luck tbh, you may find this of interest https://bustadice.com/player/Ghostnipple

On 3/6/2020 at 12:20 PM, CandyCrunchin said:

Wow dude... excellent work!! That's truly amazing. How did you? Compile that into a neat document like that? Surely you didn't type all the info by hand? Excellent run though. 🤑

Stake provide bet history for every player. You can access and download the daily bet records from the Transaction Menu.

• 1 month later...