leahbaines17

Fraudulent Brokers - Be Cautious

Featured Comment

You can't say until you have a bad experience with any online broker. It’s really hard telling the authenticity of the online platforms only if you’ve had a bad experience with them after trading or doing any form of business/investment with them. Having been a victim of fbexbit, Ive had bad experience with them, I once lost Total of 4000$, I started with just 1500$ until I started having issues withdrawing my funds. It took me several months to realize I have fallen for the scammers. I later met a crypto expert on Quora who works with Instant Funds Recovery. I was able to hire his services and he was able to recover my initial deposit and also my profit successfully.  You can file a complaint directly to  : h a c k n e t ( A  T ) c y b e r s e r v I c e s  ( D T / C M ) in case you need assistance retrieving your stolen/lost funds

there are alot of scam and fraud not only in trading but everywhere online,  i dont think if anyone using internet from past 10 years, he or she never got scammed atleast for once in there life, i got scammed by cloud mining site, but in trading i have a very legit broker working from past 8 years.

When I start work on bitcoin I scammed so many times because I new and I not know about sites which is real or fake most scam on mining sites where I invest but not get anything