chipito

BTC to THE moon?

Featured Comment

guys what do you think?

Btc is a little bit crazy this days!

will this coin go back to the 10k$?

Greetz chipito

I read the forecast that btc can reach the line of 20 thousand dollars. Maybe this will happen someday. Of course, it is always nice to watch coin take-offs, and a coin drop causes a feeling of frustration. But I really would like btc to reach any certain level and stop jumping like crazy  :) Let it be, for example, 8 thousand dollars, but on this line it will remain stable.

it is very possible if only returned to $ 10,000. Some crypto experts even say that this year's BTLC halving will make the price of BTC rise significantly and hopefully it can penetrate the highest price of the previous season.

I think this was posted in the wrong category, but yeah I think it will touch the $10,000 later this week. But I think it won't go over $12,000 before the halvening... after that, everything is possible (also going back to $3,000)

It seems to me that bitcoin may rise in price a little higher than 10,000. But as a rule, growth should be followed by a drop, and therefore it is better for me to keep at that price.

i think it can go to $10k even more maybe 12k as well, but i dont think it can sustain that position for long, maybe one month or so, and then it will fell very badly and quickly, and it may shock the world.

This time no idea Btc price where go because last 2 months no you guess price go or down I think 10k possible Btc price reach this month end because mostly chance price go up

Yes, at the beginning of this year, bitcoin has become increasingly craze for its performance, perhaps because halving will occur in a few months. Very fast rise in the price of bitcoin right now, doesn't feel like it's almost touched $ 10k. If my analysis true in February this bitcoin can succeed to the price of $ 10k. And hopefully continue to rise to the price of $ 50k.

Mmmh, I don´t know.  China virus become an issue.  China holds the largest btc mining rigs and with the virus in the country we don´t know what is going to happen.  What is true is that halving will be done in April and not in May, so this means something big is going to happen.  In any case, I keep stacking satoshis wherever place I can and those are for the long run.  I really hope (and not) a pump that makes bitcoin going to moon.  By the other hand, I wish I could have more time to get some more.  Just, be ready.  Good luck. 

On 1/30/2020 at 8:28 PM, chipito said:

guys what do you think?

Btc is a little bit crazy this days!

will this coin go back to the 10k$?

Greetz chipito

lets wait till middle of the year.. but i bet you, btc will get to 15k before November