Stake Forum
Grifter

Confessions

Featured Comment

hello guys, Share your confessions here, if ever you have some experience before.

Ill be the first one to share my experienced:

I had sex with my housemaid since i was only 7 years old before, and she was like 18 years old. Here's how we started. She always talking herself in front of the mirror while dancing before taking a shower and after that, she undressed her clothes, like theres no one in her room. She didn't noticed i was at the door, taking some glimpse of her view xD and then she calls me,

Clarise (Housemaid): "Yan2x" come, she whispers me like this "Do you want to know how's your father and your mother doing every night before they going to sleep?" 

Me: (remember 7 years old) xD i said yeah sure.

Clarise (Housemaid): ok take off your clothes, and lets go to Bed...

Me: Okay

So then i dont want to continue and give you more details about what we have done. i just say, we had sex...

Bloopers:

Clarise: Touch my body, touch my B***s

Me: No, i don't like it, my hands are so tired to do that.... xD 

Note: I was circumcised at the age of 7... 

This is true story, im not telling lies here, even now we still meet each other together with her 6 children, and i was like, Hi how are you? xD im 31 years old now xD hahahaha

So how about you guys? please share your experienced before, xD Dont tell lies please, ^_^ 

5 hours ago, Grifter said:

hello guys, Share your confessions here, if ever you have some experience before.

I had sex with my housemaid since i was only 7 years old before, and she was like 18 years old. Here's how we started. She always talking herself in front of the mirror while dancing before taking a shower and after that, she undressed her clothes, like theres no one in her room. She didn't noticed i was at the door, taking some glimpse of her view xD and then she calls me,

Clarise (Housemaid): "Yan2x" come, she whispers me like this "Do you want to know how's your father and your mother doing every night before they going to sleep?" 

So then i dont want to continue and give you more details about what we have done. i just say, we had sex...

Bloopers:

This is true story, im not telling lies here, even now we still meet each other together with her 6 children, and i was like, Hi how are you? xD im 31 years old now xD hahahaha

So how about you guys? please share your experienced before, xD Dont tell lies please, ^_^ 

haha grifter.. too horny :D 

On 12/12/2017 at 11:25 AM, Grifter said:

Bloopers:

lol grifter I just happen to read it now :D ,what a horny kid! xD

5 hours ago, skillex said:

lol grifter I just happen to read it now :D ,what a horny kid! xD

xD thanks that you read my story xD i hope you share some of your experience too. lol

On 12/12/2017 at 5:10 AM, dreramon said:

We all need to come together and have a or several counselling sessions with Grifter he was clearly molested and traumatised even up to this day. His love for plinko also shows how traumatized he is. All pray for him :) 

7 years old is very young, too young imo for that stuff..                                                                                                                                                                                                       
i essentially agree with the vibe of your msg but.. wouldnt put it in  those particular words, as not to imply wrong doing on grifters part.
i hope the experience that at young of an age wasn't overwhelming and affecting later years to come etc...                                                                
________________________________________________________________________________                                                                                                                                  
my first time on the other hand..... not what i planned or thought would be....  i was a horny kid too and still am... lol... but i was already 17 and hadnt had sex yet. and wanted to so badly....  i regret it in retrospect cause it would have beeen nice having the first time much more special... but i essentially called a girl over for a massage... and you know the rest lol.... waste of money if you ask me....

more crazy experiences later ill share. g2g right now

On 12/12/2017 at 5:25 PM, kurian said:

Omg !!! I'm 25 and still a virgin.. I want to follow our custom and tradition in India xDxD 

Our customs and tradition in India gave rise to the legends of Kamarupa / Kamakhya & Kamasutra.

So I am not sure which "tradition" you are referring to.

3 hours ago, Legendster said:

Yet you want to "follow our custom and tradition in India" without knowing what that culture or tradition actually is? That's not very bright buddy. xDxD

i meant, i know nothing about kamarupa or whatever you've said.. I  wanted to convey this single thing that we believe in which is to have sexual affair with our better half (which is not followed by everyone ;) )  and it's a part of our tradition..

On 12/12/2017 at 11:25 AM, Grifter said:

Bloopers:

omg hahahah xD now that you are old and she as well, do you laugh about those experiences before ? 

haha i've been in relationship when i was 17, @Grifter7 y/o?that was a clear child abuse,,:D what if you coincidence meet her again in this days,it happens when your 7 and she's 18 how old is she is today:Di think she looks like your grandma:D