Bojana

February Treasure Hunt 🧭

Featured Comment

2 hours ago, Bojana said:

Less than three hours to fulfill the tasks from the 1st chest, folks :D Any guesses what next would be made of and what games it will include? :PChop-chop, be fast, and make sure to earn your Wild Cards on the initial, easier ones, they are gonna get rough to catch towards the end of this promo 🃏

To get a wild card, do you have to solve all challenges (whell and hilo) with bet min. 2k sathosi?

42 minutes ago, weswayahe said:

To get a wild card, do you have to solve all challenges (whell and hilo) with bet min. 2k sathosi?

Yes, both games from that particular challenge ;) You should be able to catch it on the next one, the Wooden chest is almost closed now :D 

5 hours ago, williamshennie9 said:

Hey @Bojana So I earned a wild card from the Diamond poker/blackjack challenge and I would like to use it for this new challenge (plinko/roulette). How do I do that? DO I just write a  comment saying I'll be using my wild card?

Exactly, you just write your entry there not as a bet ID, but  as "I am using my Wild Card from the Iron Chest challenge" ;) In the end you will have 6/7 chests open (if you catch the remaining ones from the Silver Chest and further on) and still be eligible for the final prize in the end :) 

I have a question about this 0.6 + 0.3 rewards.. 

If i dont complete limbo / Baccarat challenge. and i've completed everything so far, but i do complete next challenge, does it mean that i only get the reward from the 0.3 pool for the remaining of the challenge or do i get next +0.4, and 0.5  ?

On 2/10/2020 at 10:27 AM, Bojana said:

Exactly, you just write your entry there not as a bet ID, but  as "I am using my Wild Card from the Iron Chest challenge" ;) In the end you will have 6/7 chests open (if you catch the remaining ones from the Silver Chest and further on) and still be eligible for the final prize in the end :) 

Thank you Bojana, I just want to ask since I used my wild card, am I not entitled to the prize pool of 0.03 btc? By reading the instructions, I thought the 0.08 was for those who completed the hunt, and the 0.03 was for everyone who participated (so me in my case, because I used the wild card)? It said coupon not available. https://prnt.sc/r2q9lh

2 hours ago, williamshennie9 said:

Thank you Bojana, I just want to ask since I used my wild card, am I not entitled to the prize pool of 0.03 btc? By reading the instructions, I thought the 0.08 was for those who completed the hunt, and the 0.03 was for everyone who participated (so me in my case, because I used the wild card)? It said coupon not available. https://prnt.sc/r2q9lh

Heya, Will :)

Unfortunately, no, those who use the Wild Card have just earn the Immunity, not the prize, it still makes you eligible for the final award, but it does not makes you eligible for that particular challenge.

It is explained in Maja's "Spoiler" there, as the opening challenge, the usage of the Wild Card and its perks: 

Hope this helps clarify any doubts 😎