Luck or strategy

AnnieGrace

Featured Comment

I have been fond of gambling for many years. It all started at the institute. We were students, and all students have one and the same problem. Which one? That's right: a constantly empty wallet and an empty stomach :) I and my friends chose a rather unusual way of earning money. We played cards :) The game was called "point". She is on the site. This is BlackJack :) Of course, our main task was: winning. Therefore, we quickly learned the tricks of cheaters. Certain tricks helped us win often.

Of course, this is impossible to do on the site. Then how to win? We need some kind of specific scheme of the game. A complex strategy is needed to help win. But maybe after all no tactics are needed and the secret is only luck. There is luck - you won, not luck - you lost. What do you think? Your opinion is very interesting to me. Because I can never rely entirely on luck. I always try to systematize rolls, make certain notes, constantly think, watch the rolls. It is difficult, but gives a result. 

But maybe you need to relax and just have fun? For example, close your eyes and not looking to hit maxbet? 

Have you ever done maxbet?

Statistics, mathematics and strategy is needed in order to get the most of the good luck when its arrive to your gambling session, other way you maybe in danger to loss everything due the greed and the lack of attention to the numbers that rules the all gambling universe.  Luck is important, but a strategy as well.  So, don´t take away your eyes from the numbers, don´t let the "luck" do all the job.  

Hello there ,

For me strategy first , when you have the strategy to get past red streaks in your seed youll without doubt win the next rolls on the games you want to play , luck part comes in when your seed is on green  wins , there are times when your seed is in red streak and thats where the unlucky part is , some gamblers do small bets for thousands of rolls to check whether the seed is profitable or not before doing big bets.

Strategy is the most important in gambling. I always make calculation before i do some bet. some times its work and some times its not. at least we can measure how much we lose and how much our target. so we can do gambling with fun and reduce too fast busted. i always avoid max bet and just enjoy every bet i did. max bet is only desperate gambler i think.

On 2/3/2020 at 10:34 PM, AnnieGrace said:

I have been fond of gambling for many years. It all started at the institute. We were students, and all students have one and the same problem. Which one? That's right: a constantly empty wallet and an empty stomach :) I and my friends chose a rather unusual way of earning money. We played cards :) The game was called "point". She is on the site. This is BlackJack :) Of course, our main task was: winning. Therefore, we quickly learned the tricks of cheaters. Certain tricks helped us win often.

Of course, this is impossible to do on the site. Then how to win? We need some kind of specific scheme of the game. A complex strategy is needed to help win. But maybe after all no tactics are needed and the secret is only luck. There is luck - you won, not luck - you lost. What do you think? Your opinion is very interesting to me. Because I can never rely entirely on luck. I always try to systematize rolls, make certain notes, constantly think, watch the rolls. It is difficult, but gives a result. 

But maybe you need to relax and just have fun? For example, close your eyes and not looking to hit maxbet? 

Have you ever done maxbet?

I think you need strategy because some time when your luck give you advantage then you lose because you have no good strategy for game playing so in my opinion both things you need for gambling

Of course I have used the maxbet button plenty of times and more often than not it ends in quite a disappointment I gotta say. Gambling is definitely disadvantageous to the player and luck surely plays a large role in determining whether you eventually win or not in a session. 

both have impact on your gambling, but nothing can work for all the time, you cant always lose you cant always win, but if some strategy is working fine then take advantage as much as you can till that work, but luck factor is out of your hand, you cant control your luck its natural.

just keep faith on ur luck.
because we can't win always
even we can't loose always.

just make proper decisions and strategy to play.  
as per me strategy works 90% times and luck works 5-10% times.

so what is ur choice luck or good strategy.
Be clear create ur own strategy because others strategy might won't work for u... 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

i believe everytime just my luck cause  whatever I do i cant winning. in my opinion believe your luck if ur luck not on your side your cant win anything. if you are a little bit smart and  if you are patient you can win money (not everytime)