Ali saher

100kx plus multiplayer possible if you play big amount bet

Featured Comment

Hey friends,

Today I saw in chat one player Spiderman hit on Hilo 100kx plus multiplayer and he again 2,3 big multiplayer hits but important thing is he play with 00 amount bet I think if he play with some amount then I think this is very deficult he hit big,

What you think if he play some amount then possible he hit 100kx multiplayer

I think that now he is definitely not lucky  :) He missed a happy moment and you need to wait a bit. Maybe this player was just checking the seed. I also check the seeds, but I do not play with zero :) I use doges. If I see that seed is good, oh increase bet. Do you think that he was lucky only because he played with zero? Not. This is just an accident. He could hit even 1eth or 1ltc and win too :)

I really like this game. It gives a huge possibility to profit high. But I lack the courage to try high payouts!
There are some legends out there that make a real miracle in this game!

That would be a huge hit if it isn't a zero bet. But one would think twice choosing hi or lo in favor of the higher payout when you are betting your actual coins. Ofc you would go for safer plays.

On 2/4/2020 at 11:09 AM, AnnieGrace said:

I think that now he is definitely not lucky  :) He missed a happy moment and you need to wait a bit. Maybe this player was just checking the seed. I also check the seeds, but I do not play with zero :) I use doges. If I see that seed is good, oh increase bet. Do you think that he was lucky only because he played with zero? Not. This is just an accident. He could hit even 1eth or 1ltc and win too :)

You say right this is a unlucky movement for him he hit so big 2,3 times but with 0 amount if he play with some amount even just with few satoshi then this is very good for him I also not play any bet without amount

I saw that specific bet mentioned by you in the opening post by Spiderman too which the payout is over 100kX which is really very very rare to happen, it is definitely crappy to have it hit on a 0 basebet amounts as seen in his betID.

its not about that you cant get big hit with balance, its just our fear because we do not usually go for big multipliers when we play with balance, we dont take risk thats why we cant get big hits, if you play without fear of loss you can get big hits.

On 2/7/2020 at 6:14 PM, sahil777 said:

its not about that you cant get big hit with balance, its just our fear because we do not usually go for big multipliers when we play with balance, we dont take risk thats why we cant get big hits, if you play without fear of loss you can get big hits.

You say right when we play bet with amount then we fear that's why we not try to go for big multiplayer but I try few times for big hit when I play with amount then not get big but when I try with 0 amount then so big multiplayer hit

On 2/4/2020 at 11:16 AM, Ali saher said:

Hey friends,

Today I saw in chat one player Spiderman hit on Hilo 100kx plus multiplayer and he again 2,3 big multiplayer hits but important thing is he play with 00 amount bet I think if he play with some amount then I think this is very deficult he hit big,

What you think if he play some amount then possible he hit 100kx multiplayer

I know if we play with 0 bet we can hunt any big payout which is possible.
But there are some users who made it with real amount.

I saw one of forum post where someone hunt life 2.7million x in hilo with 10-100 satoshi.
now i don't get that post but i saw that post and that bet.

so its really possible to hunt bigger like million multiplier with hilo game...