Ali saher

Keno good and safe game for hunters

Featured Comment

Hey friends,

So many players try to hunt big multiplayer on defrent games mostly try dice,limbo,plinko games but I think keno is good and safe game for hunters because on keno so many winning chances of you not hunt big multiplayer then you must hit small small multiplayer,

What you think keno good and safe game for hunting or you prefer other game

its your thinking, but i am not agree i always got big hits at dice and limbo, keno maybe good for some players but the real hunting games are limbo and dice, when ever i tried at keno i got just nothing.

I disagree! If keno had a live result like in a bingo, it would be something more reliable, but not safe.
I still prefer Dice to hunt big payouts!

On 2/7/2020 at 6:17 PM, sahil777 said:

its your thinking, but i am not agree i always got big hits at dice and limbo, keno maybe good for some players but the real hunting games are limbo and dice, when ever i tried at keno i got just nothing.

Maybe you say right but on dice and limbo you have just one payout options and you must need to hit your select numbers but on keno you have so many payout chances that's why I think this is safe

KENO: 14,363,088,577

placed by DlR on 11/01/2020

Wagered

0.00524288 btc.svg

Multiplier

500x

Profit

2.61619712 btc.svg

I am very good at playing keno

I agree to people saying that keno is made to hunt for higher payouts. There are other games better in going for low payouts. But in fact, no games are with no risks. Everything is risky in gambling. Lower bet means lower risk but less earnings. Kinda like this equilibrium.

Well in my opinion if a bad continuous losing streak occurs which is actually rather often on Keno especially on high risk settings it can be pretty bad too until finally a high multiplier combination hits at last.

There is no such thing here as "safe" game. If there was, I could have had playing it forever. xD

The safest game here, taking the house edge into account, would be Blackjack. It is of no coincidence as well that it is my favorite game after dice as well because with lower house edge comes with better chances of winning after all.

if u are claim and dont raise the bet much 
then yeah 

but thats like inpossible after u lose freaking 50 games and win 1 on 10 numbers xD 

The words "good" and "safe" does not go very well with any of the games here on Stake. If you say safe, that only tells you that you are going to risk a lot just to earn small value (betting strategy with 99.9...% of winning all the time per roll). If you say good, that tells you that you are earning a lot in a certain approach with a risk involved that still depends on how tolerable an appetite of a player has in terms of accepting defeat.

Trying to build both is only possible if you have a deep pocket for enduring large bets and you are only looking for fun and seeing if Martingale will actually make money, disregarding any fact about how much one may be winning with it.

On 2/6/2020 at 12:06 PM, Ali saher said:

Hey friends,

So many players try to hunt big multiplayer on defrent games mostly try dice,limbo,plinko games but I think keno is good and safe game for hunters because on keno so many winning chances of you not hunt big multiplayer then you must hit small small multiplayer,

What you think keno good and safe game for hunting or you prefer other game

As i am a regular player of keno i am agree with you...keno is the best and safe way to earn profit but for this we need to follow some trick...like don't hit the place which already bet in previous bet....try to make different set up in keno board..so there will be the chance to get won easily with 4x multiple

But another way people don't like it as they can't guess the hit place so make a wrong pattern and can't hunting a good profit.. Thinking about mathematics students who will be perfect on keno