RDx7

Will Bitcoin price will rise to$70,000?

Featured Comment

Me thinking to invest $8000 in bitcoin ..is it worth?

absolutely it is, but i dont think it will hit 70k$ this year. keep this in mind. Bitcoin is not an investment! you can lose your money so be careful! and store it safe to, dont want to lose 8k right. dont keep crypto currencies in exchanges such as binance,coinbase. i recommend using a hardware wallet! otherwise go for it man. ytou only live once. so make the most out of it!

Before investing in bitcoin you should first should make a research of data analysis of past six months to 1 year. Buy this you can have a prediction of what will be the bitcoin price in the future. Yes you can invest but don't think it will go upto $70k which is impossible this year atleast. As some of the Analyst predict that bitcoin may even touch 1million dollars by the end of 2023.

2 hours ago, RDx7 said:

short term?

medium term?

long term?

USD?

oh ... nevermind

I think it will hit that amount, but it can take many more years until it reaches 70,000...

probably in the long term you'll make more money than letting it rest in the bank... if you can miss the $8000 do it (and don't gamble it all)! You can also do dollar-cost-average, which will spread your risk

I think if you have a good experience about this then ok you invest but if you have not experienced then I think you not invest this time other thing you invest to hold your bitcoin or you trading with bitcoin 

i dont think bitcoin will even cross 12k in next 6 months, dont know about whats coming after 1 or 2 or 5 years but i am sure it will never go to even $30k and you are talking about 70k, well you can think what ever you want.

Personally I do not think that Bitcoin price would raise up to such extent as $70,000 but for now presently Bitcoin just managed to break the $10,000 limit again and that is surely a great news!

With a capital of $ 8,000 buying bitcoin at current prices is very good in my opinion. Because if indeed bitcoin managed to rise to $ 70,000 you immediately get rich quick. But unfortunately to reach the price of $ 70,000 takes at least 2-3 years. It is likely that this year bitcoin will only rise to $ 20,000.

Bitcoin probability of hitting 70k any time around is very low and you will have to wait and keep patience with your investment because volatility in prices may cause panic.

And personally I don't think that Bitcoin will ever hit 70k in next few years as different governments around the world and their decisions on regulating Bitcoin affect prices. So who knows the prices will fall or rise in next year's.

Yes it is worth it but it will not hit at 70,000$aybenin the near future 5or 10years from now but as of the moment is too,imposible.if you have a lot of money and you can make a deposit at that big why?not trying  it will be a big profit though.

It's just dreams, my friend, I think it is impossible for the bitcoin price to reach 70k USD, it is ten times the current price, and this needs major changes in the global market, such as increasing the demand for bitcoin significantly, and even with that I do not think the price  It will exceed 20k USD over the next few years.

What do you want to say? It depends, how much time will bitcoin be alive? Because, the price is so high and I think , at this time, it will not touch 70,000 $, now the price of bitcoin round about 7000 $. But in future, the price may touch 70,000 $ or more than this.

The amount that you are proposing is a very large amount and I do not think that the price will reach this speed quickly for $ 70,000. All expectations revolve around $ 12,000 and this is at the end of the year 2020 as pressures and external factors play a big role in hindering the price increase.

It is not so easy as we are thinking it is just hope and very hard to reach 70k doller maybe in future, after at least 10 to 20 years it will be touch this much amount. 

Most likely, it takes time to increase the price of bitcoin to $ 70,000. I believe that the third Halving of Bitcoin will bring some demand for the price of Bitcoin to rise. The price may not rise immediately, but gradually, over three, or maybe more months. You need to look at the graph of previous Bitcoin Halvings, it shows the growth of Bitcoin. 

On 2/7/2020 at 1:15 AM, RDx7 said:

As I've said before if you dont understand why something has value then dont invest in it. If you have to ask others "should I invest ", then you probably shouldnt invest. If you are price sensitive you will sell when price goes low and buy when price is rising.

Dont take any decision with your happiness in crypto world because it can lead you in great lose by lost your money totally in invest..we know btc is good currency but it price not stable yet..so find out knowledge about btc first then try to invest on it...its good for you