Lovenas99

Playing on Mobile or PC, which is best, does it really matter?

Featured Comment

I think PC is better because screen is always much bigger  and you can also see in chat.although I wager a lot when i play on mobile  i cant chat or when i chat i cant play so rainbot never prefers me.is not for the 5000sats is for the giving.soninprefer tonally  prefer PC 

i prefer play pc , i play just mine on mobile with friend because ist funny . One day i play on my pc on sportbet and see the match on my tv with friend , i think it's so funny !

I prefer to play with a PC because playing with a cellphone has a small display and can not make me satisfied controlling the game I want, playing on a cellphone only when I'm out of the house.

Posted (edited)

If you are chatting, yes it matters A LOT because when chat gets swarmed, the site will easily break with mobile phones compared to PC. But as for the games, there is not much of a difference other than having a big screen.

Edited by Aiza824

I heavily prefer playing on pc rather than on the phone. It is just way easier to concentrate and follow the many bets when you got a big screen and especially the live stats. I busted a few times sadly at the beginning on stake while playing on my phone, so I definitely prefer playing on pc.

Well either, all the quistion adds to , are you getting anything from it, the work you are putting up, is there anything that is coming in from it , the work for the good ideas we see, the way you play is the only way that matters, are you making some money out of it, it needs to be well organized in its stand, you can play on a mobile or pc, it perfectly means what is best for you, what is the best idea that works well for you

The pc version works for me, everything is bigger, it's just a matter of comfortability, don't really have anything to do with winning.

I personally dont see any difference between mobile or pc, I think of it from the angle of inconveniences, sitting in front of a pc for long can be very tiring likewise gazing into a mobile for long can be tiring too, so u can chose which either is more convenient for you. thanks

Less I forget, playing on mobile, you can mistakenly click on max bet while its not your intention to do so, so one have to be very careful while using mobile

PC is the best i get to see everything that is going on and move faster from tabs to tabs

i think playing on PC is better, because i can see chat when i play my bet, it is make me not too greedy when bet. but some people need focus on their bet and need to close chat room.