antonyzen2525

The cryptocurrency filtering formula

Featured Comment

I've been analyzing some of the websites that talk about cryptocurrencies and I saw the cryptofacil that talks about trends and other news about cryptocurrencies, but what was more interesting was the cryptocurrency filtering formula, what do you think of that and if you have already had your experience.

never heard of this term, can you please explain what is crypto filtering, do you mean to burn extra coins ? like i heard bcn owners did that in past they burned alot of bcn to decrease the circulation supply so they could have little price increase.

On 2/8/2020 at 10:48 PM, antonyzen2525 said:

I've been analyzing some of the websites that talk about cryptocurrencies and I saw the cryptofacil that talks about trends and other news about cryptocurrencies, but what was more interesting was the cryptocurrency filtering formula, what do you think of that and if you have already had your experience.

Actually those site is mostly fake and dont give true news . in my own way, cryptocurreny filtering formula mean they wanna predicted currency price that will it raise up next month or not... They use this trick might be and do deposit with formula.  It's my own idea and i don't have right explain about it now...

On 2/15/2020 at 12:19 AM, sahil777 said:

never heard of this term, can you please explain what is crypto filtering, do you mean to burn extra coins ? like i heard bcn owners did that in past they burned alot of bcn to decrease the circulation supply so they could have little price increase.

They might mean the prediction of currency price and make a term to invest

Hello, I've analyzed cryptocurrency, what does cryptocurrency filtering mean?  Cryptocurrency separation refers to sharing if you know more

Oh forecasting/predicting the price of currency ? Is that what cryptocurrency filtering formula means ? well it's hard to believe some of the predictions, they are way too unrealistic for me. There are some that predicted that btc will reach $8k this month, so I'll go for that. Seems more realistic, some are predicting for it to reach $12k which is I think would not happen cause of the current situation.