Thepug

Profit goal this month

Featured Comment

Not specifically on Stake, but how much profit are you trying to make this month? This doesn’t just have to be on take, it can be over one specific site or over all of the sites that you play on.

My goal over February is to reach at least 0.01 BTC in my vault by the end of the month. I know that I can achieve this, and I will do it by cashing out every 0.001 and putting it into my Stake vault. :) 

I have no goal this time because last 2 weeks lose so much I need a successful big season if I get this then I make plan for month because when I play successful season then my game good and in control

16 hours ago, Thepug said:

Not specifically on Stake, but how much profit are you trying to make this month? This doesn’t just have to be on take, it can be over one specific site or over all of the sites that you play on.

My goal over February is to reach at least 0.01 BTC in my vault by the end of the month. I know that I can achieve this, and I will do it by cashing out every 0.001 and putting it into my Stake vault. :) 

My Profit target for Feb 2020 is 200$
but i m going with good and bad sessions.

I m playing with free coins only...
i started Feb with 0 
and i made more than 200$ profit but later busted all
(where i need to withdraw same)

i m taking so many risk and keep busting from Nov 2019. (not able to control myself from last 4 months...)

Already busted more than 1500$ from Nov 2019 to Feb 2020... (no single withdrawal)

On 2/9/2020 at 11:00 AM, heisa said:

Best of luck Pug! I know you'll hit it. I dont have a goal but 1 eth would be great i guess

Thanks Heisa! Hopefully you can hit the 1 eth and hopefully the giveaway wins from Haraf’s streams can contribute to this :P

I have already made the profit after making this post, but it was in csgo skins and not crypto ;) 

9 hours ago, Shekhar1992GL said:

My Profit target for Feb 2020 is 200$
but i m going with good and bad sessions.

I m playing with free coins only...
i started Feb with 0 
and i made more than 200$ profit but later busted all
(where i need to withdraw same)

i m taking so many risk and keep busting from Nov 2019. (not able to control myself from last 4 months...)

Already busted more than 1500$ from Nov 2019 to Feb 2020... (no single withdrawal)

It’s similar for me. I’m lucky enough to have built up a bank roll throughout the months and I now have around $1.3k because of this.

My advice would be to never chase losses and cashout if/when you are significantly ahead. :) 

Hmm well I would be happy if I even manage to break even again for whatever amounts that I have lost so far in the first week of February. :D That being said though I would greatly welcome any opportunity of lucky breaks I can get in recovering most of my losses overall in my time at Stake. ;) 

I still play on cs:go gambling websites and I usually bet on matches, I claim my daily bonus and then bet it. It is fun tho because I end up in profit every time. Im looking to make something about 50$  as a bonus "salary" 

I actually never have a monthly target, I always play and play, sometimes something comes unexpectedly like getting a large profit that is unexpected, but I will try to target my monthly profit this month, hopefully I can

2 hours ago, sheenazbay said:

I actually never have a monthly target, I always play and play, sometimes something comes unexpectedly like getting a large profit that is unexpected, but I will try to target my monthly profit this month, hopefully I can

So set yourself a target and see if you achieve it. Because I set goals in the past, it has enabled me to have $1000 worth of skins in a game called CS:GO. I knew what to aim for and when to cash out, which can be difficult for people with no goal

I almost reached my goal for this month which was $500 but unfortunately a few wrong decisions and I'm busted again. There is no way I will reach my goal now, but what I want to reach this month are two things:

- Gold VIP (I'm right now at 62% of silver)

- $200 profit