Jarrod

What currency are we going to see next?

Featured Comment

2 hours ago, jamesbond said:

I think BSV, DASH or a stable coin will be a good choice.  Coin should be the one which is easily available on many exchanges so uses can buy and deposit with ease and not to go to some specific exchanges for that.  Dash is quite good, in market for a long time and not gonna go out of market in near future.

I also think Dash would be a great addition.  The reason I chose ICON was because my blog piece was based on the next emerging crypto that could end up on gaming platforms in the future. I found this coin to have solid fundamentals behind it and can be bought with over 20 exchanges so it's not difficult. 

However in terms of the next coin to be added Dash would be a great choice so I do agree with you there.

2 hours ago, Babagucci said:

I also think Dash would be a great addition.  The reason I chose ICON was because my blog piece was based on the next emerging crypto that could end up on gaming platforms in the future. I found this coin to have solid fundamentals behind it and can be bought with over 20 exchanges so it's not difficult. 

However in terms of the next coin to be added Dash would be a great choice so I do agree with you there.

Send me your blog link in pm, will be good to read some, might help to get some good coin or idea about writing.  Another reason for me to like Dash as next coin is that I earn some dash from my refs on other sites and I usually have to convert it to others to deposit on stake, it will be good if I can deposit it directly without being charged any fee to convert it other, might save some bucks for me to play more.