Got 30kx hit

Featured Comment

hey guyz :)

few days ago i was hunting for 30kx at limbo and i got my hit in 170 rolls only, and the roll was 98kx, which was heart breaking because i was thinking to hunt for 50kx and then i changed my mind, but anyway that was nice hit and got good profit.

but now i am thinking for hunting 200kx what do you guyz think can i get that in 3k or 5k rolls or it can take more ? because like a month ago i tried for 100kx only i didnt got in 20kx rolls, but this time i feel i have a nice seed.

On 2/10/2020 at 11:31 PM, sahil777 said:

hey guyz :)

few days ago i was hunting for 30kx at limbo and i got my hit in 170 rolls only, and the roll was 98kx, which was heart breaking because i was thinking to hunt for 50kx and then i changed my mind, but anyway that was nice hit and got good profit.

but now i am thinking for hunting 200kx what do you guyz think can i get that in 3k or 5k rolls or it can take more ? because like a month ago i tried for 100kx only i didnt got in 20kx rolls, but this time i feel i have a nice seed.

This is your 1st time hit big multiplayer or you before hit like this multiplayer I think when you hit big multiplayer then you need to hunt some small multiplayer then you easily get this

• 3 months later...

Good luck, friend. My limbo does not go well when I look for high multipliers, but just under the search for the multiplied, it usually comes out. It's a problem sometimes I don't know if I keep going until I get out, but continuing to risk losing all the balance doesn't seem like fun anymore ...