sahil777

Got 30kx hit

Featured Comment

hey guyz :)

few days ago i was hunting for 30kx at limbo and i got my hit in 170 rolls only, and the roll was 98kx, which was heart breaking because i was thinking to hunt for 50kx and then i changed my mind, but anyway that was nice hit and got good profit.

but now i am thinking for hunting 200kx what do you guyz think can i get that in 3k or 5k rolls or it can take more ? because like a month ago i tried for 100kx only i didnt got in 20kx rolls, but this time i feel i have a nice seed.

It all depends on the seed and luck hunting that big. But thats the point of hunting luckily, if you can get it in few rolls possible. Goodluck with the hunt

Well good for you in hitting a 30,000x multiplier on Limbo which is pretty much a rare catch I would say! I have hit 10,000x on Limbo multiple times but so far never a higher multiplier than that.

Ohh congrats 30kx a big multiplayer and you just hit this on 170 rolls this is amazing and I think this is very hard to hit 200kx you need to give so much time and you need so much balance for this I think after hit 30kx if you try 10kx this is better

I like to see this topic about limbo to make me believe that these payouts exist. Because to this day, in all honesty, I never got the 1000x right in that game! These payouts never appear when I'm at it. Unfortunately! :( 

On 2/10/2020 at 11:31 PM, sahil777 said:

hey guyz :)

few days ago i was hunting for 30kx at limbo and i got my hit in 170 rolls only, and the roll was 98kx, which was heart breaking because i was thinking to hunt for 50kx and then i changed my mind, but anyway that was nice hit and got good profit.

but now i am thinking for hunting 200kx what do you guyz think can i get that in 3k or 5k rolls or it can take more ? because like a month ago i tried for 100kx only i didnt got in 20kx rolls, but this time i feel i have a nice seed.

This is your 1st time hit big multiplayer or you before hit like this multiplayer I think when you hit big multiplayer then you need to hunt some small multiplayer then you easily get this

Firstly i want to to congratulated you for hunt 30kx already... So next you want to hit 200kx within 2k rule...actually everything depend on you luck...you have hit out a great payout just in 170bet which is really great done and it's your luck..because i have make target around 1100kx and already done more bet than my target but not yet hit it...because i have don't luck so..

If you are luck then in some bet you can reach your target but if not you are then if you bet 20k time then there has no chance to hit so..everything based on your luck and seed

Good luck, friend. My limbo does not go well when I look for high multipliers, but just under the search for the multiplied, it usually comes out. It's a problem sometimes I don't know if I keep going until I get out, but continuing to risk losing all the balance doesn't seem like fun anymore ...

It seems quite risky to go for such a high multiplier because if you hit a 70kx instead of your required 100kx you'll miss out and still have to keep going. in my opinion just go with whats working