Lovenas99

Have you ever made some significant profit that helped you sort thing?

Featured Comment

Sometimes, I just wonder if it’s possible  to make a living out of gambling. While part of me agrees completely, part says otherwise. The point really is, have you at least been able to make some significant profit that helped you take care of some pressing needs? How did you feel if yes, and could you share some more information on that? 

As such mostly I play gambling for time pass and fun because in real life I have everything I have good business for complete my all needs just when I win some good profit I use this all for extra shopping

Since I deposit small only and I get it from free earning apps and sites, I get small earnings only from it. But the past month hadn't used my balance in my online wallet which was the ones I earned at stake. I was surprised that it got accumulated up to $200 in a month more or less. Not that much but I was able to buy a new phone with it

This does apply to my totally. I once won $3000 from a $2.50 bet, which recovered a $1000 bad investment that I made before. The odds of hitting it were 1 in 72000 for that particular prize, so no words could describe how happy I was when I did win it! :) 

never. i can dream it only, i always made normal money which can cover my few extra expenses but never ever made enough to make my any wish come true, but i always have a dream to win something big atleast for one time only to buy some things which i really want to have in my life.

Just small profit here and there, I buy stuff and it's gone immediately😀

But when losses come, ah well, can't win forever. At least I had the money for a short while.

4 hours ago, sahil777 said:

never. i can dream it only, i always made normal money which can cover my few extra expenses but never ever made enough to make my any wish come true, but i always have a dream to win something big atleast for one time only to buy some things which i really want to have in my life.

I’ve experienced this and it is one of the best feelings that you can ever feel. Winning a significant amount of money from a bet is so exhilarating and if you’re a responsible gambler, you’ll realise that you need to cash it all out :) 

honestly, as long as I join stake, my monthly income is helped, apart from my monthly salary from my real job. sometimes we lose and win in gambling but here I can still get additional income every month