RDx7

Gambling is for earn or fun?

Featured Comment

Gambling is mostly for fun. It is the time we spend gambling should count as entertainment and we simply pay for it with our deposits. I don't think gambling is for earning, but it would be great to have both at the same time, but it doesn't happen often. 

Disagreeing with the majority, I play to make money. Fun I look for other ways, like going to a park, playing sports with friends or going to a party.
Playing is a serious thing, and we cannot play with it. Especially those who bet high values on it. Without it, the game should be fun, but we shouldn't look at it as mere fun.
After all, money is at stake.

I'm playing for fun but I think there is some way, with soo much patiente to gain something, and when you reach a good amount, like 1 or 2 btc you could easly win like 50€ every day.

Hello there bro 

I gamble for fun and earn a little of profit while drinking my beer on my coffee table lol , gambling is not the way to earn money as it is only for entertainment. Gamble what you can afford to lose so no regrets after.

I do both I sometimes just want to have fun by continuing to press the roll button and that can make me very happy despite the loss.

It's fully depend on you..if you think i wanna take gambling as a game then it's good but if you take it as a earning source then be aware you will lose much money and gonna get addict with it...many people take gambling as waste of time..

I play gambling for fun, because I know in advance, there is no way to make a good profit.

If you like imagining things like "If I do this, I will be able to beat this game," "If I just bet one more at the safest rate possible, I will be able to win much more," or "If I bet here, I can have the chance of winning to pay my bills," then you are here for earning (and you will find yourself that this is impossible). If you are not thinking about those things then you are here for fun.