ITDex

What is "VIP CHALLENGE"

Featured Comment

What is vip challenge?? 

Do you have to bet a certain amount, cause i have seen people not bet anything but yet getting the prize

But it literally says everything about it. It is for the VIP users on stake from bronze and upwards. Yes the minimum bet is 10k sats and others, or about a dollar in other words. 

It's there every week along with the usual weekly challenges for everyone, it's a bit more riskier compared to those but it pays out well if you place top 10 :) 

I believe here you will get a challenge, but the part where you are going to earn anything is to make posts, but gambling is going to be a little bit difficult for me to do because of the toughness that come whith it so am going to wait and see what will happen

the vip challenge is just the marketing tools hahha but it a win win strategy that both can get benefit  and no way that not bet can win  the prize i never seen so if you said like that can you claim the reward when challenge finish if you can i will follow cause i so love free coin

Vip challenges just for attract more users to play on stake and win some prize but as such I not participate any vip challenge or other challenges because I think for complete challenge you need to so much patience and time

18 minutes ago, Ali saher said:

Vip challenges just for attract more users to play on stake and win some prize but as such I not participate any vip challenge or other challenges because I think for complete challenge you need to so much patience and time

I thought that before, but it’s weirdly surprising how easy it is to enter some of the challenges. I wouldn’t enter the VIP challenges for the intention in being first place, but there is an incentive to go in for the lowest amount and simply join the prize pool.

I do not participate because the minimum limits are higher than normal. But I didn't know that someone ineligible is winning without meeting the requirements. Does this really happen? 

VIP challenge is a special challenge for users who are VIP, ranging from bronze to diamond, and of course this challenge uses bets greater than the official challenge. if the official challenge uses a 100 sats bet, then the VIP challenge uses a 10k sats bet

hey, I dont under stand you man theres litlerlly every thing said it's same as normal chalenge just the bett amount is higher and different chalenge maby theres nothing else I hope you under stand hawe fun gambling on stake ❤️

Hello! :) 

You must be a VIP member to be eligible to participate in these challenges.  A
t least Bronze VIP

There is nothing complicated here 😉

I am closing this topic! Best of luck 🍀