Jelanstream

What can you say about this bet ?

Featured Comment

Hello Again Stake Forum Community
Damn I can't imagine this guy how he scared on last game but he didn't scared on 8 game streak and he cashout for 0.9 bitcoin 
and if he continue it he already won 22 bitcoin that can change his life. See the Photo Below
image.thumb.png.3c27a1f919396debc50f077599889edf.png
Photo Credit- Stake Social Media

They then went on to tweet that the same person did with $320k. Anyone that makes a bet like this, must have a tonne of money that they already have to lose. The effect of $320k on his life is probably going to be completely diverse to the effect upon regular players/you/me.

I think he made the right decision to cashout before the result of that last game as you can see it was a very close game and went to 7-6, 7-5 in last two sets, it could have gone another way and he could have lost all.  Any profit than a whole loss is good, so I think a good decision by him/her, congrats for that to that user.

18 minutes ago, jamesbond said:

I think he made the right decision to cashout before the result of that last game as you can see it was a very close game and went to 7-6, 7-5 in last two sets, it could have gone another way and he could have lost all.  Any profit than a whole loss is good, so I think a good decision by him/her, congrats for that to that user.

yeah depend then he cashed out maybe after the first set and he was afraid :)

On 2/14/2020 at 2:54 AM, Jelanstream said:

Hello Again Stake Forum Community
Damn I can't imagine this guy how he scared on last game but he didn't scared on 8 game streak and he cashout for 0.9 bitcoin 
and if he continue it he already won 22 bitcoin that can change his life. See the Photo Below
image.thumb.png.3c27a1f919396debc50f077599889edf.png
Photo Credit- Stake Social Media

Very nice and big bet I think this is best way to make some good profit you play big amount bet on small multiplayer you easily win this bet because mostly results coming same and lose chance so low

Yeah that was unlucky and stake also tweeted this bet but this player then pulled off another major bet of  later that day and it was also share on stake Twitter account.

So I guess it was not bad day for him after all.