wngo123

Amazon Gift Card for bitcoin?

Featured Comment

There is no website who does this, but there are a few which host basically a market place where you can find people to sell the amazon gift card to for bitcoin

for example https://paxful.com/buy-bitcoin/amazon-gift-card

but it is obviously quite risky and also the conversation rate is pretty bad

Surely it would be more beneficial for you to exchange with someone that you know for this. For example, give a friend that you know irl $10 worth of bitcoin (including the fees) for a $10 Amazon gift card. They don’t have to pay for any fees and you get the money.

I think you redeem amozan gift card with paxful and some other sites and maybe localbitcoin also someone buy this card but I think if anyone buy then very low price give you on amozan card

Surely it would be more beneficial for you to exchange with someone that you know for this. For example, give a friend that you know irl $10 worth of bitcoin (including the fees) for a $10 Amazon gift card. They don’t have to pay for any fees and you get the money.

yea If I know someone i would do it already

I don't think they offer that yet. would be great if they do tho. Or wait maybe they do and we just dont know yet ? Gotta find out

This would be great if there will be amazon gift card for bitcoin, when you earn that gift card you receive the amount direct to your bitcoin wallet.. That would be very great and many bitcoin users will hustle daily for that gift card.

no there isnt, but i have a solution for you go to exchange sites as you know there are many online legit exchanger, and exchange bitcoin with paypal or usdt or with any other ecurrency and then buy amazon gift card with that, simple.

Unfortunately, until now, a market place as large as Amazon has not received payment by Bitcoin. So the only way for it must use the services of an exchanger. There are already many reliable exchanger websites now.

I think that such cards can simply be exchanged or sold for bitcoins. Well, at least other methods are not known to me, maybe some other possibilities will appear soon, but these are just guesses.

On 2/14/2020 at 7:35 AM, wngo123 said:

Is there any way to by bitcoin with amazon gift card?

In my opinion you use your Amazon gift card for shopping and buy something because if you sell your Amazon gift card then you not get good rate but if you must want sell then try localbitcoin and paxful site for sell this

So guys I tried Paxful. I was hesitate to do it and was thinking like for a couple of days, but finally decided to give it a try. I sold $25 Amazon Gift Card for $USD14 because there was no other way, unfortunately that's how it works there. Everything was ok, the trader was fine and guy paid me bitcoins instantly, The problem began when I wanted to withdraw the money. Guess what, paxful wanted "miner fee". they charge $5 for miner fee. LMAO. It's a joke! Total rip off! So from $25 amazon gift card, I got $9 in my wallet. But at least I tried. It works, but no way I will do this again. Not worth it at all. 

Edited by wngo123

My bitpay wallet acts like it will sell me a an amazon gift card for btc.  However, it will also sell me USD for btc and so I'd rather just go with that.  However, if you have access to Bitpay it may be worth a shot. 

EDIT: However I see you are wanting to go the other way, yeah, that's tough.  There were some gift card exchange sites for awhile.  Sorry you only got 9 USD for it.

2 hours ago, wry said:

EDIT: However I see you are wanting to go the other way, yeah, that's tough.  There were some gift card exchange sites for awhile.  Sorry you only got 9 USD for it.

now i have $10 card to sell and can't do it because the offer is $5,5 for card, so with the fee to withdraw  I would get 50 cents 🤣

Edited by wngo123