Jump to content
blockbet

Introducing Betsesh - the Stake Bet History Viewer for JSON files

Featured Comment

Hello world - Have you ever tried to find that amazing bet you made from a Stake archive file only to get discouraged due to all the enclosed data? JSON files aren't quite human-friendly and can be a major pain to sort through. Through this project collaboration between @Edward and myself, we aim to make this process much easier and enjoyable for all Stakers. Introducing Betsesh - The Stake Bet History Explorer. Using this new platform, you can now easily view your bet history by simply uploading your JSON-format bet archive files and clicking import. It's literally that easy. I've also set up the ability to filter/search/sort your bet results so that you can easily find those diamond bets that you've been looking for. This makes it great to use for things like Stake Challenges! Below are some of the key features included with the initial release:

+ v1.0 FEATURES (initial release)

  • Ability to sort + filter + search results to make it easier to pinpoint the bets you are looking for
    • Advanced multi-sort feature allowing to sort by more than one column simultaneously
    • Type a name of a name (ie. keno) into search to display bets for that particular game
  • Upload multiple JSON bet sessions to view more bets together 
  • Game-specific results for each bet, which can be accessed by clicking the green plus symbol on each row
  • Ability to upload Primedice archive files to view in the Stake Explorer
  • Quick link for each bet to view bet directly at Stake
  • Verify bet link for each row to make it easy to verify fairness

OFFICIAL SITE LINK (Updated 2/14/20)

 https://stake.betsesh.com
 

Please keep in mind that the platform is currently in beta - With this being said, all feedback and suggestions are welcome! I'd like to make this as useable as possible for Stake players, so please let me know if there's anything that would accommodate this. I will continue to update this thread with any new features and/or major releases for the Stake Bet Viewer. We've got some exciting plans for this platform in the near future, so stay tuned for some insightful additions!

-- BB

1926305185_ScreenShot2020-02-14at12_24_54AM.thumb.png.e443fa12220ddb7b2b99a7b22f3acba8.png

Edited by blockbet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Holy shit I didnt know this was a thing. I've been using external sites which were recommended by our support and it did work well, until one of them changed to a new site or something and then I couldn't upload any urls to view my bets. 

This would be even better knowing its from Stake itself. Thanks Eddiiee! :D Also does this give the bet id straight away or do you have to use a separate link and the game id for that too? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As such I not see bets because when I have balance I just play games I win or lose I not see my old bets even I not see my stat how I win I lose I just play when balance finish I totally forgot about recent activity

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, GKD09 said:

Holy shit I didnt know this was a thing. I've been using external sites which were recommended by our support and it did work well, until one of them changed to a new site or something and then I couldn't upload any urls to view my bets. 

This would be even better knowing its from Stake itself. Thanks Eddiiee! :D Also does this give the bet id straight away or do you have to use a separate link and the game id for that too? 

It just became a thing today actually, just released it :)  I've been working on it for the past few weeks and finally have a releasable version. Hopefully it helps out!

In terms of the bet ID, there is a clickable link that will take you directly to the bet details window for that bet on Stake when you click the green + symbol icon to the left of each row. The only thing is unfortunately it doesn't work for older bets. I'll see what I can do about possibly converting the real bet IDs into user formatted bet IDs.

1 hour ago, Ali saher said:

As such I not see bets because when I have balance I just play games I win or lose I not see my old bets even I not see my stat how I win I lose I just play when balance finish I totally forgot about recent activity

You might at least want to try and start analyzing what games you tend to hit better on. Not just what you think, but what you know based on real stats. Everyone is different, and some games you will probably be naturally better at than others. Looking at your bet history tends to give you an idea of what to play and to come up with a winning strategy. Remember, history tends to repeat itself!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, blockbet said:

In terms of the bet ID, there is a clickable link that will take you directly to the bet details window for that bet on Stake when you click the green + symbol icon to the left of each row. The only thing is unfortunately it doesn't work for older bets. I'll see what I can do about possibly converting the real bet IDs into user formatted bet IDs.

Oh yeah now I just tried it. Thats a really nice feature :D Good job duuude!!! 

Btw isn't it possible to paste the json file url to check the bets? This is just my feedback after using another site before, and you can completely ignore it if you want :) 

It would be really nice if you can include a filter of some sort. So if there are more than 2 games, you could filter out exactly that one particular game. I'm not sure how hard it is to implement, to add filters so you can find that one bet much much easier. I really like the site tbh, and the fact that you can hold shift and sort another column as well :D 

One more suggestion, and probably one everyone would love - to save some bet idssss!! Like say a limited number per account at least, say 25 or 50, and you can keep them forever, even after months or years. :o Is that even possible? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great project, best of luck with it.
 

One thing I suggest is that you create your own unique visual style for the site.

At the moment it looks like it was produced by Stake themselves, and I think Stake will have an issue with that. Particularly if you introduce any sort of advertising on the site.

 

I think the stake api allows you to call the last 500 bets from an account, implementation of that through your website would be very useful.

Personally the game outcome or result is  the most important piece of information for me, so I'd like to see it as one of the columns 😉

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you so much for intruding this! I recently asked support if they could try and find a bet for me and they gave me this. Although I did find the bet, this tool is extremely useful!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very good! There is useful information there!
I had already tried this too to review some old bets. 

It works as long as the site doesn't change things. Since they made another change here, some things have disappeared.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like this, because honestly I have trouble finding my bet ID after I download the bet archive because it is very difficult to understand the contents of FileJson, thanks for the information

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, GKD09 said:

Oh yeah now I just tried it. Thats a really nice feature :D Good job duuude!!! 

Btw isn't it possible to paste the json file url to check the bets? This is just my feedback after using another site before, and you can completely ignore it if you want :) 

It would be really nice if you can include a filter of some sort. So if there are more than 2 games, you could filter out exactly that one particular game. I'm not sure how hard it is to implement, to add filters so you can find that one bet much much easier. I really like the site tbh, and the fact that you can hold shift and sort another column as well :D 

One more suggestion, and probably one everyone would love - to save some bet idssss!! Like say a limited number per account at least, say 25 or 50, and you can keep them forever, even after months or years. :o Is that even possible? 

Thanks for all the feedback :) To answer your questions:

1) Yes, it is possible for me to do this however Stake has a dynamic redirect on the file, meaning if you try to copy the link that isn't the actual destination of the JSON file. I presume this has something to do with the automated generation process they have in place. Also, currently there is no auth required to view JSON files however I believe there is an implementation coming where you must be logged into your own account to see your archive files. Due to these two things, it would be a difficult process to do.

HOWEVER - I do have plans for the platform in the near future with capabilities far beyond having to paste links or anything like that. I won't say too much, but Ill say that it will definitely help with this :)

2) Definitely agree with you on attribute-based filtering. This is on the roadmap for a future release, I just wanted to get the initial release out prior to doing more work on it to see what the general consensus was on using such a platform. Eventually, I'll have it set up where you can select a game, and then it will show specific filters for that game which you can sort by. In the meantime, you can use the search input box above the bets and type in a game name like keno or plinko, and it will display just bets from that particular game. Hopefully this temporarily addresses this constraint.

3) I also have plans for a "direct" integration with Stake so that you can save bets :) This part is a bit complex though, so it will probably be released after the platform is running off server-side execution.

 

14 hours ago, Seoulmate said:

Great project, best of luck with it.
 

One thing I suggest is that you create your own unique visual style for the site.

At the moment it looks like it was produced by Stake themselves, and I think Stake will have an issue with that. Particularly if you introduce any sort of advertising on the site.

 

I think the stake api allows you to call the last 500 bets from an account, implementation of that through your website would be very useful.

Personally the game outcome or result is  the most important piece of information for me, so I'd like to see it as one of the columns 😉

 

Thanks for the input! So the idea with this was to essentially make it an extended tool for Stake/PD. We have plans of directly integrating parts of it into the site, so initially I decided to keep the look and feel as close to both sites as possible. Although I am managing the source code for both platforms independently, the platform will be exclusively built for Stake and Primedice. As I stated earlier, this is a collaboration between Eddie and myself so I make sure we both agree on things before I implement them. Working with Eddie allows me to ensure that I'm able to get the latest information to properly develop the platform. 

In terms of utilizing the API, this was something I considered however since the bets are limited to the last 500 it would be quite a difficult task to ensure that every users bet data is captured in full and on time before they are truncated since one user may take a day to make 500 bets while another user may go through 500 bets in a matter of minutes. However, I do have a more unique solution that I plan on implementing to automate the data capturing process. This will most likely be in the third phase of the build though.

For game outcome, the reason why I didn't put a dedicated column for it is because each game has its own unique outcome (ie. plinko displays the left, right while limbo shows a numerical payout result) - However, I did implement the specific result data into each row based on the game. If you click on the green + symbol to the left of any row, you will see a child row pop up below it with pertaining game data for that bet. The link to the bet at Stake as well as the bet verifier is also included in the child row. Hopefully this will have the information you're looking for - Let me know if there's anything else and I'll see what I can do to accommodate  :)

 

9 hours ago, Dp10011 said:

Very good! There is useful information there!
I had already tried this too to review some old bets. 

It works as long as the site doesn't change things. Since they made another change here, some things have disappeared.

Appreciate the praise! You were saying that some things have disappeared since they made changes, can you be more specific on what you're talking about so I can look into it? Even with changes being made on the site, the JSON archive data is pulled directly from the database where the schema does not ever change. All features should work regardless of any updates to Stake. This is another reason why it's been highly beneficial to collab with Eddie on this, as he lets me know if there is anything that will conflict with the bet viewer platform. Anyhow, let me know if something isn't working and I'll definitely look into it!

 

7 hours ago, sheenazbay said:

I like this, because honestly I have trouble finding my bet ID after I download the bet archive because it is very difficult to understand the contents of FileJson, thanks for the information

This is true, that was one of the biggest issues for me too when trying to find bets directly in the JSON files - If you click on the expand row icon to the left of the bet, youll see a child row appear below it with a link directly to Stake. Keep in mind that Stake archives older bets, so if its an older file the link may resolve to a "bet not found" page. Im currently in the works of trying to display the readable-form bet ID rather than the real ID used internally, however this is not as easy as I thought it would be. I'm hoping to find a solution for it though soon :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay now I'm super impressed with your work, and the work to come, is sure sounds exciting and interesting. I still feel very few have seen this, and it will definitely become a bigger thing once we can save bets. 

Atm most of us would use this just to find a bet, for a challenge etc or a big hut, but once we can save some bets a looot more will use it for sure. 

Anyways all I can say is thanks and hoping you'd get this done quickly at your own pace!! :D❤️ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

this is really great man, thanks for sharing this i always try to open that file in notepad++ and it is always a mess to find one bet, i always try with ctrl+f to find my bet but thats also a headache, but now this thing is really great, thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

very nice, always nice to see the interesting ways to look at our bet history, I don't do that often but sometimes I like to go back and find those amazing bets when I hit some big multipliers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks all for the compliments and feedback :) sorry I haven't had a chance to post here in a while, been busy working on getting the second phase up and running. Also, just so everyone knows, I've got a third party verifier created as well for Stake in case you want to verify your bets. You can check it out at https://betsesh.com/verifier - I'll be making a new thread about the verifier here shortly. I'll also be posting a giveaway here shortly where you'll need to post a screenshot of you using the bet viewer, so stay tuned for that as well!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

what is this by the way? is this a site where you can get data on your bet records or something like that ? 

Because at stake there is a limit in how many recent bets you can see from your betting transactions

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, evet said:

what is this by the way? is this a site where you can get data on your bet records or something like that ? 

Because at stake there is a limit in how many recent bets you can see from your betting transactions

Its a platform where you can view the JSON archive files that Stake has saved for your older bets. It essentially allows you to visually search and view your bets from any period of time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

Thanks for the input! So the idea with this was to essentially make it an extended tool for Stake/PD. We have plans of directly integrating parts of it into the site, so initially I decided to keep the look and feel as close to both sites as possible. Although I am managing the source code for both platforms independently, the platform will be exclusively built for Stake and Primedice. As I stated earlier, this is a collaboration between Eddie and myself so I make sure we both agree on things before I implement them. Working with Eddie allows me to ensure that I'm able to get the latest information to properly develop the platform. 

In terms of utilizing the API, this was something I considered however since the bets are limited to the last 500 it would be quite a difficult task to ensure that every users bet data is captured in full and on time before they are truncated since one user may take a day to make 500 bets while another user may go through 500 bets in a matter of minutes. However, I do have a more unique solution that I plan on implementing to automate the data capturing process. This will most likely be in the third phase of the build though.

For game outcome, the reason why I didn't put a dedicated column for it is because each game has its own unique outcome (ie. plinko displays the left, right while limbo shows a numerical payout result) - However, I did implement the specific result data into each row based on the game. If you click on the green + symbol to the left of any row, you will see a child row pop up below it with pertaining game data for that bet. The link to the bet at Stake as well as the bet verifier is also included in the child row. Hopefully this will have the information you're looking for - Let me know if there's anything else and I'll see what I can do to accommodate  

I guess I'm looking for general trends or patterns in the data as opposed to individual bets which aren't so important for me personally. Why not let the user decide what data they want displayed in the columns. That way they only get what they need at any one time.

Couple of points to consider, no need to reply to these:

> There is a possible conflict of interest in that the aim of a casino operator is diametrically opposed to a player's main aim.
    I'm not saying there will be any problem, but you have to acknowledge that its there.
> Ownership of data, who owns what? Is the data the intellectual property of stake or does it also in part or in full belong to the player.
> Most players use a number of sites aside from stake and PD, it would be most useful if they could access all bet history in one location.

 

Edited by Seoulmate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×