Stake Forum
RoseRikz

Time spent on stake

Featured Comment

the moment I open my eyes. i am already at stake til close my eye again, only time that i aint here is when i gotta buy something outside or having a shower lol

54 minutes ago, SuddenlyBroke said:

Another person with a very cool job! These jobs sound soooo relaxed xD

Maybe he's edward in disguise so he's working at stake o.O coincidence? I dont think so...

i think 8 or more hours when im in front of my computer doing reports. i always open my stake account and play games, when i am outside of office i let my pc play for me like hunting the 4.4mil sats in mines in auto bet.and when i am at home i also play stake.

Well when I started playing Stake, I played with my deposits and when I was busting every time I deposited I didn’t play anymore Stake and then came here after I think 1 year later and deposited again (3-4 months before) I saw many updates and new things in Stake, I got little profits and thought about to deposit much more and play more in Stake, I played everyday (upto 5-6 hours a day).

I haven’t deposited from then and I play everyday about 5-6 hours on weekdays and 10-12 hours on weekends.

What kind of office are you in that you use stake on?

On 8/6/2017 at 5:44 PM, RoseRikz said:

I am new to Stake.com and I was really amazed if the simplicity of this website. We've been the office and most of the time with my 8 hours on duty. I always open Stake.com here in the our office. @chabzter and @lloydrocks07 too..

We've been enjoying to spend most of our time playing here.. And so far @chabzter is the best among us. Lol:D

What kind of office are you in that you use stake on?