I suspected, but now I am sure that God does not exist.

Featured Comment

Attention, if you are a fanatic believer do not read this post.

1. Does an inexplicable cure happen?
Answer: Did the person who was healed believing it was God, really did not undergo any medical procedure, or did he take any aspirin? There is no God cure for malignant cancer without having undergone chemotherapy or radio therapy.
2. Do you feel or see a sign from God?
We have a very great power in the mind, namely everything is energy. When you ask God for a sign, for a light, at the end of the tunnel, your brain is even able to predict the future and guess other people's thoughts. This has already been proven by science, just remembering e = mc², everything is either energy or mass. Everything you ask for in your mind is manifested around you. You don't have to imagine a God blowing wind in the air or throwing shooting stars into the atmosphere, bullets. Whoever created the Universe, who in my view, was not the God of the Bible, would not waste time with human kings like us.
3. Do you really believe that there is a God above us?
According to the laws of physics, there is neither south nor north, above or below us, this is an illusion created by gravity. The Bible should make this very clear. Don't believe every book you read.
4. Is Satan a real being for you who keeps chasing you and trying to make you sin?
Satan is a mythological being just like the dragons of China. In fact, without Satan it would be impossible to coexist the biblical God. He needs an enemy, which he himself created, to make sense of everything he requires of humanity. How does Jesus call the Pharisees a breed of vipers? Had his own father raised the vipers? This is an affront to vipers, not to the Pharisees in this particular case. For vipers hunt, eat, defend themselves, just as we humans do with everything around us.
5. Did God give you a home? The car of your dreams?
Seriously? why not give a plate of food to the hungry in Africa? You worked and with your effort you got your car. Cars don't rain or fall on your house like meteorites.
6. Is marriage really a God thing?
Most couples split up over time, or lose their love and affection, I don't even need to answer that marriage was something that was entirely invented by men. We need to be free, have affection for people, and take care of each other in old age.
7. The house of God (churches) are really guarded by angels with a golden sword and he protects you in all your ways, so that 10,000 will fall on your right, 100,000 on your left, and you will not be hit?
The most lying psalm in the Bible. As you can still today, in the places where Jesus is present, because he said: where there are two or more gathered in my name there, I will be and I will dine with them. Lie. If only the specter of an omnipotent omniscient and omnipresent being were within the churches where carnage has already occurred, the bandits armed with guns and rifles would have flown into outer space.
8. Are people really believers in other Gods, pagans? Are they condemned to eternal fire?
The biggest lie of all time. On planet earth there is a religion for each culture and context. Of course, Filipinos are no more blessed or less blessed by the creator of this universe than you are. Of course, there is a Chinese heaven and hell, another Arab, all designed to control the masses of individuals.
9. Is Jesus the Father of Mary, or the son of Mary?
It is the biggest lie in the Bible. Why, therefore, does God need to manipulate cells, he simply could not have created another being from clay, as he did with Adam to be just the opposite of Adam? or send an angel to bring earth from another planet and form a Jesus and breathe life into him through the nostrils? Why does an apparition of an angel always have to be something hidden? Why is a dog more efficient at saving a person from murder than his own guardian angel? More and more questions remain. But the bible already has an answer ready for everything. God's permission for children to receive blows to death? what a stupid guardian angel God gave to each of them.
10. Is Jesus Good?
He is a hypocritical liar, an asshole and a scoundrel. He said: me and the father are ONE. Then he said: There is no good but God. Then he discovered that he is not God or even discovered the formula for water. I'm with you! any question is just talking.

• 2 months later...

Okay Listen here, am sure am not going to read your article, but am wondering how you came to the conclusion that God does not exist, am not going to argue or anything but would want you to do something for me, why dont you apologize, nice and easy to him and be real because He is real, then try to search for Him, I have been doing that for all my life, and I can tell you , I have had Him answer me so many times and , though sin and God dont go together, so am always apologizing , its important you search for God , you look for Him. Dont be arrogant, he still loves you , even though you dont love Him.

fact.

1.You will not change the fact that he is God, your believe or unbelief wont change God still exit and He is God and there is no other, .

2. Jesus is His son, and so are you , whether you believe it or not, 

I would plead with you, Kindly look for Him , in prayer , you will find Him. how many times did you do as He asked, and what were your expectations, whether He answers or not, He is God and Nothing Changes, I will pray for you and I wish I had your name thank you so much and may the Lord bless you

The points you mentioned are very important, and they are a matter of controversy for many people, most of us and even believers want such ideas. There are thousands of religions on this earth and every religion is believed to be the true religion, and that his God is the true God, but why not  We make religion only for psychological comfort, away from books and teachings. If you believe that God is able to heal you, this is a good thing because it will give you more positive energy.

I dont really read all of your article, but the point from your thread you dont believe if God is really exist. 

We cant see God, but proof all of that is real (for me). You believe or not its depends on your opinion, but i choose to believe God is exist. I dont so fanatic, my mind is open for all opinion. Only e few question if you dont believe God doesn't exist,

- Who gave you life?

- Where you'll go after you death?

- etc,,,

But once again its depend on you, I cant change your mind about that and will not try to do that. 

When it comes to the possibility of God's existence, the Bible says that there are people who have seen sufficient evidence, but they have suppressed the truth about God.1 On the other hand, for those who want to know God if he is there, he says, "You will seek me and find me; when you seek me with all your heart, I will be found by you.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's funny that people argue over the existence of a God, when they are truly missing the actual point of the matter.

It's not about who goes to Hell or Heaven, it's about the existence and persistence of the human race. Religions all have certain rules they the need to follow, and most of them involve being an all around good person(do not harm others, do not steal, etc.). Even most governmental laws revolve around religions beliefs. These beliefs are what keep us reproducing, and not killing each other like animals.

So why would there need to be a "god"? A human being by itself will always cover for themselves in the long run. If a person keeps in mind that a "god" or an all seeing entity is watching them, it makes them think from a different perspective and allows them to make decisions that benefit others, rather than themselves.

It's not about if a "god" exists, it's about us as humans being compassionate, generous, kind, morally decent, with strong persistent beliefs that carry on the human race to evolve, instead of degenerate into animals from which we came from.

Sadly the world nowadays looks like it is going in the opposite direction already...

18 hours ago, topsmokaz said:

It's funny that people argue over the existence of a God, when they are truly missing the actual point of the matter.

It's not about who goes to Hell or Heaven, it's about the existence and persistence of the human race. Religions all have certain rules they the need to follow, and most of them involve being an all around good person(do not harm others, do not steal, etc.). Even most governmental laws revolve around religions beliefs. These beliefs are what keep us reproducing, and not killing each other like animals.

So why would there need to be a "god"? A human being by itself will always cover for themselves in the long run. If a person keeps in mind that a "god" or an all seeing entity is watching them, it makes them think from a different perspective and allows them to make decisions that benefit others, rather than themselves.

It's not about if a "god" exists, it's about us as humans being compassionate, generous, kind, morally decent, with strong persistent beliefs that carry on the human race to evolve, instead of degenerate into animals from which we came from.

Sadly the world nowadays looks like it is going in the opposite direction already...

ok now tell me how the world created, who created, how human birth begin ? All human and animals have souls inside their bodies when they took up, then body have no value we buried or burn them? so where soul go

Edited by Computer
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.