nhoyasim101

Crypto anthem, do you think it will help the BITCOIN to its new ATH?

Featured Comment

aelf sponsored a the song with title crypto anthem :) just receive it on my mail, though i'm not a hiphop lover the music sound cool :) according to aelf it aims to bring the community together and break down barriers put up by individuals and projects, creating a more uplifting and positive environment. now guys do you think this will help btc and its alts to moon the price?and reach a new all time high record?

here's the link 

Ohh very nice video and nice song I think in future bitcoin more famous and so many more community join this and so many online exchange accept this currency as a payment 

1 hour ago, Ali saher said:

Ohh very nice video and nice song I think in future bitcoin more famous and so many more community join this and so many online exchange accept this currency as a payment 

yeah cool song what caught my attention is that the singer mentioned the top cryptocurrences, i guess this song will make a good impact is cryto world. specially to those newbie in crypto.

this is nice, ist time saw any song or anthem about crypto, so people are talking about crypto more openly now a days, which is cool, maybe these things catch attention of many governments and they do something positive for cryptos.

6 hours ago, sahil777 said:

this is nice, ist time saw any song or anthem about crypto, so people are talking about crypto more openly now a days, which is cool, maybe these things catch attention of many governments and they do something positive for cryptos.

agreed,,,, in the near future more people will be curios about crypto and it opt them to adopt crypto too, as the line of the song says ''I AM THE FUTURE''  :)  

Wow this is the first time I heard something about this. Might as well wanna watch the video/lyrics video if there are any. Would be interesting if they composed the song brilliantly  

On 2/19/2020 at 7:21 AM, evet said:

Wow this is the first time I heard something about this. Might as well wanna watch the video/lyrics video if there are any. Would be interesting if they composed the song brilliantly  

yeah this is just the beginning i guess, maybe in the near future they can make a music video with a famous music artist, i'm sure that would a make a different impact in the wold of crypto, and more people will be openly talk about cryptocurrency currency  :)

I would say you can find out the best web based services through the cryptocurrency page where I also was able to find out the Best Professional Cryptocurrency Trader https://cryptolinks.com/crypto-margin-trading through the software and applications also available on some of the pages. Thank you for share this article the coins investment through the bitcoin platform but I tried lot of new things about the Cryptocurrency News where I got the binance identity error and found that only binance support can help out from this issue with their customer support.

Really amazing that music also plays the cipher melody. The coherence of cryptocurrencies and their survival depends on the amount of support you get from people. When we find a song about cryptocurrencies, we will find that it supports cryptography well. Then we find sports shirts bearing the Bitcoin signal. This causes a great conviction among many about the reliability of cryptography. This is similar to the system for advertising any new product. The more companies that promote it, the faster it will spread

Posted (edited)

That is first-rate, ist time saw any track or anthem about crypto, so human beings are speakme approximately crypto extra brazenly now a days, that is cool, if still facing the problem, then try to buy new blacopods from https://blackpods1.com/ . perhaps these things trap interest of many governments and that they do some thing high-quality for cryptos.

Edited by comforum24@gmai

Nossabemlegal really, I'm also not a fan of hiphop but it was pretty cool, and as for the price I think it should go up pretty soon, I really wanted btc to exceed 20k usd again, it would be wonderful for me.