Choose A Charity Poll #20  

36 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Choose Your Charity!

• Trees For The Future
    • Green Peace Australia
    • Forgotten Animals
    • Mercy For Animals

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/25/2020 at 02:00 PM

Featured Comment

Hi everyone!

It's a special day! Today is our 20th Choose A Charity movement.

We love making a difference where we can. 
Below are 4 charities, choose the one you'd like to receive a $1,000 donation from Stake.

Trees For The Future: Improving the livelihoods of impoverished farmers by revitalising degraded lands by implementing The Forest Garden Program.

Green Peace Australia: Protecting our oceans, saving our bush land, creating a coal free future and ending the oil age.

Forgotten Animals: Saving as many animals as they can from despair in countries where animal welfare education, rights and resources are most deficient.

Mercy For Animals: Ending suffering on the planet by eradicating animal cruelty by replacing it with kindness to all who share it.

Damn it, as a nature lover you guys made it harder for me to choose something.. these are 4 amazing causes so maybe @Jess you could allow me to vote for all of them, please? :D

Anyways I am voting for Forgotten Animals as their job is almost the same as my beloved WWF ❤️

Edited by Carollzinha

Green fornAustrailia is my choice. Working closely with wine in the restaurant business has me worried about the near future of winemaking in Austrailia. There are up to 7 wine regions with 5 being affect by the fires. Not only will this cause production to go down but it will cost us all more for any wine from that region. Man they are some beauties too! 

It was definitely a hard choice but I know everyone is going for the animals so I am putting my vote in for the latter!

Improving the livelihoods of impoverished farmers by revitalising degraded lands by implementing The Forest Garden Program....yesss...trees for future is my choice...I living in Borneo island....currently there is very severe forest destruction and it has a big impact on the ecosystem and the environment. I hope there will be a significant change in life in the future

As I am professional Veterinarian my vote forgotten animals and mercy animals. But espeicailly for forgotten animals . please save the animals. Because they are future needs.. Hope you listen story of Chinese empire who shoot the 4 animals .. He think these are consuming food and he save by killing them. But he got dangerous result of killing sparrows. So plz save  .<3

On 2/17/2020 at 9:54 PM, Jess said:

Hi everyone!

It's a special day! Today is our 20th Choose A Charity movement.

We love making a difference where we can. 
Below are 4 charities, choose the one you'd like to receive a $1,000 donation from Stake.

Trees For The Future: Improving the livelihoods of impoverished farmers by revitalising degraded lands by implementing The Forest Garden Program.

Green Peace Australia: Protecting our oceans, saving our bush land, creating a coal free future and ending the oil age.

Forgotten Animals: Saving as many animals as they can from despair in countries where animal welfare education, rights and resources are most deficient.

Mercy For Animals: Ending suffering on the planet by eradicating animal cruelty by replacing it with kindness to all who share it.

good friend vote for the trees for future ...
very good attitude from the stake ...
God bless you...

#CampaignStakeStayInHomePlayingAtStake#

00000.png