Is Gambling The Bread n Butter of Ur life !!!

Featured Comment

I see lot of people especialy the younger generation is more Active in Gambling . They See easy money here and are lured into This . Lot of them Loose here and take loans and play . Later ending in Deep Losses . Play sensibly with the amount u can afford to loose . Dont take loans please .  play take u profits keep withdrawing . Dont Over play . 

Yes gambling has become a major problem amongst younger generations. Let us take a look at bitcoin faucets as a primary example. every faucet now has a multiply feature where you can bet and gamble your earnings in the faucet to try and double it if not even triple it and most of the time they are losing all their earned bitcoin. This is a very dangerous thing as it it promotes gambling from such an early age now.

Gambling could be exciting however there are some golden rules that every gambler should remember: 1) never play with money you can't afford 2) never take loans 3) never chase loses 4) if you are losing, take a break, cool down, don't play especially when you are tired 5) don't spend all of your free time gambling 

On 2/18/2020 at 9:36 AM, play4win said:

I see lot of people especialy the younger generation is more Active in Gambling . They See easy money here and are lured into This . Lot of them Loose here and take loans and play . Later ending in Deep Losses . Play sensibly with the amount u can afford to loose . Dont take loans please .  play take u profits keep withdrawing . Dont Over play . 

I came from a family from my father side, who are influenced and live on the gambling world. But gambling is not the way to live life. There are times that I go all in when I gamble.. Sometimes win, and it feels good. Sometimes lose, and it feels bad. As of now, I treat gambling as a leisure, but not the bread and butter. 😊

Taking loans just to gamble is the worst idea one could have, especially that you cant expect to win always at gambling. What if you lose? Some takes loan from another just to pay the loan from another party. Kinda of like playing the people you took loans from. Better get some funds from other sites with faucets or free cyptos by watching add. Surely you can afford to lose them cause you got them for free. 

taking loans for gambling is the least thing you ever wanna do in life... That's the biggest mistake someone could make in their lifetime ...Like you said gambling is easy money ... sometimes you may win big in a short period of time if you are really fortunate but sometimes you just lose everything and then you are in trouble to play your loans and debts ... It'll just destroy your life ... 

Don't get addicted and play safe :)

I m also depend on Gambling.

but i already faced worst part of taking loan and busting same.
and consequence came after not able to repay loan in prescribed time.

so after that thing 
i never asked anybody for single penny.
even i don't deposit money from pocket.
i just enjoy faucets, rains, coupon and forum rewards etc for gambling...

Egan Loans were brilliant at handling the whole process of my funding. From application to crediting my account, the process was quick and very easy. I was able to secure funds at an affordable rate which has enabled my business to grow quickly. I recommend everyone to contact them for a loan : eganfunds@outlook.com

There are really a lot of naive people out there. Especially unrestrained young people who can't see money or make it their biggest ambition!

The advice is given and often reinforced, but almost no one plays consciously or responsibly. They lose everything, do crazy things to fix more and lose again. Sad end!