Enzo

Ledger vs Trezor?

Featured Comment

I'm looking into getting a hardware wallet and can't decide between going with a Ledger or a Trezor. Does anyone have experience with either and could recommend me one or the other?

As such I not use hardware wallet because I don't know how this wallet work and how I deposit and withdraw this wallet I also want to know about this wallet because I think hardware wallet very nice and safe

i think ledger the more reliable and old wallet system, though i only used once but that was fine for more, now i only use blockchain, because dont have that much amount to feel unsecure, so i think blockchain is best now a days.

I use Trezor One. If you choose between Ledger Nano X and Trezor T, I advise you to take Trezor T.
More functional, the presence of a touch screen.
Minus, does not support IOS, only Android.

At the moment I don't use a hardware wallet, I make the exchanger site my wallet. But I also consider that option as a place to save because of the security of the exchange site, which is actually quite vulnerable to being hacked. I once asked my friend who used trezor and said it was good.

On 2/19/2020 at 5:31 AM, Enzo said:

I'm looking into getting a hardware wallet and can't decide between going with a Ledger or a Trezor. Does anyone have experience with either and could recommend me one or the other?

Take which is better.

What I don't like about the Trezor is that they created a new hardware device with support for coins the previous version lacked, whereas Nano Ledger is more versatile and, it seems, more backwards compatible when you upgrade. Lots of bitcoin maximalists like the Trezor, but for those who like alts I think the Ledger Nano is better

I have heard that trezor is good wallet because of it security system and it give bonus if you can invite your friend there..but sorry to say i dont use the trezor wallet so cant give you much information... I need to know too about that Wallet..