Stake Forum
Shaniqua

How many referrals do you have?

Featured Comment

I was just wondering how many affiliates do you guys have after posting the link to the site+(campaign code) on random places online.                                                                

I am asking essentially those of you who have tried this to give me some input on your statistics.                                                                                              
I am asking those who reply not to include the affiliates which have been gained from BTCTalk forum as that is the standard go to place to add affiliate code in signature (banners etc).
I am not asking for any secrets to be reveled, however I am trying to figure out if its worth the time even.                                                                                                 
I mean i guess i could have used the time of writing this topic to actually make a few posts and try for myself, I just am a little hesitant for some reason. I guess my  real world anxiety is translating into the online world =]............... but more like =|                                                                                                                                                                

I just figure its hard or like 1 in 20,000 chance of a person seeing the posting (which is outside of 100% BTC centered/dedicated site, such FB, Reddit, instigram etc) such as and getting a actual person to sign up depo and play.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 
It just seems like so many variables have to coincide and happen together for a actual referral to be gained .

Johny 5 wants INPUT =D                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

let me know guys.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                

Most of my referals are not active, I did not use random links. I can not see from where my referral came. Probably it would be nice to see from where they come to understand what strategy to attract use and where.

I got 16 refs and 32 hits on my link. all just from one reddit post. but none of them are active only like one or two faucet claims from each ref... :(

I share a referral there in bitcointalk and I just hide my referral link with color script stating stake.com site and my rank there is still Member, i put a lot of details of stake there some pics and design then after one day, Surprise! Im banned! but luckily that was just my last warning the next time is permanent.:D

Screenshot_2017-12-17-20-15-04.png

2 minutes ago, skillex said:

I share a referral there in bitcointalk and I just hide my referral link with color script stating stake.com site and my rank there is still Member, i put a lot of details of stake there some pics and design then after one day, Surprise! Im banned! but luckily that was just my last warning the next time is permanent.:D

Screenshot_2017-12-17-20-15-04.png

Yeah Bitcoin Talk is very very strict about spam. They dont mind you alting, scamming or anything else but dare you spam you will be banned very quickly and from what I hear the chance of appeal is pretty low lol

Just now, Upsilon said:

Yeah Bitcoin Talk is very very strict about spam. They dont mind you alting, scamming or anything else but dare you spam you will be banned very quickly and from what I hear the chance of appeal is pretty low lol

Yeah I couldnt agree more to that mate ;) ,it gives me a goosebump everytime I post thats why I always make it more productive and with thoughts when posting :)

When I'm looking for refferals I don't use social media, it doesn't work when you are only in some friends group, I'm always looking for people that are really connected with hazard, as an example I see someone playing games with some CSGO site in name, so I chat him to ask if he would like to gamble in other way, and they are most likely happy to use a site with such option like faucet

3 hours ago, Phanxuanbang said:

I have no ref . Sadly. Maketting too bad.

Well dont lose hope pal, i know there will be time cryto will be more and more popular and stake will be more and more popular too to your friends who didnt believe yet to you for now but later they will thank you for referring, you should be glad that youre the first to embrace crypto than them ;)

Thanks so much for sharing this info guys!                                                                                                                                                                                    

I wasnt expecting such a full list of replies!                                                                                                                                                                                          
Your replies for sure helped me out in deciding how to approach the situation.                                                                                                                        

14 minutes ago, Han2x said:

@wilberthh did you have income on that? Are all active? I don't really know if all of my affiliates are active. For sure they are not for I don't have anything on my campaign. :)

I don't think it has any  benefit though. Not all of them active, but mostly are. One of them at 76 posts, one at 85 posts, and the others are at 19+, 29+ 39+.  

Edited by wilberthh

BMG, but have you even really tried to get any refs?                                                                                                                                

Like on social media post or idk other places                                                                                                                                                
or just 0 ref cause 0 try =P