Shaniqua

How many referrals do you have?

Featured Comment

I have 239 Affiliate hits 129 Registrations , most of them not active but i got all of them by advertising stake in youtube.

Actually i'm too lazy because this is only one day effort!, and i'm planing to do the same each week end.

Edited by neoooo

On 12/20/2017 at 4:19 PM, neoooo said:

I have 239 Affiliate hits 129 Registrations , most of them not active but i got all of them by advertising stake in youtube.

Actually i'm too lazy because this is only one day effort!, and i'm planing to do the same each week end.

@neoooo my friend, can you please share your youtube campaign details, so that I can advertise on youtube and can get some refs. You can also PM if you don't want to disclose your method publicly..

I'll highly appreciate your help..

I find it hard to get referrals, not just for this site, but for all sites. I find that even if advertise or post my links somewhere, I may get up to 5 referrals who usually after a few days are not at all active.

when i read this post i'd quickly checked my ref and found 24 hits and 14 registered but i only have 74sats on balance 😀  wtf for having lazy/afraid/innocence refs😀 ....lucky to those who have a H/R refs that's ez money😀