Investment option at stake? The Investment vault project.

Featured Comment

Should stake introduce investment option? Let’s assume you win $100 and deposit this amount to the special new investment vault which would work like saving account. Stake would pay you percentage, longer you keep that money in the vault, more money you will earn. It’s good for us and good for stake as well because I don’t think stake want us to withdraw every win right? :D So at least some people will decide to keep their winnings at stake. I think it’s very reasonable proposition which would benefit all of us and stake. Stake could have more money and we could get some percentage, benefit for all. People who like stake and want to help it, could invest in stake this way. What do you think?

Of course there would be some limits on how much you can invest for example no less than X and no more than Y, in case some people would want to take advantage of this, so you couldn’t just deposit 30 btc and transfer that to the investment vault! You would need to wager certain amount and could transfer only the winnings, not your deposit amount. Of course this feature would be available only for VIPs, higher VIP levels, higher amounts you could invest and higher percentage you would get.  

Tell me what you think :) 

I have seen points like this before and I genuinely think that this is the first good one that I have seen. However, there are still going to be some flaws to it.

The issue with cryptocurrency is that there are always going to be price fluctuations, and sometimes they can be huge. So let's assume you vault 0.01 BTC ($100) in to this "investment vault", with stake paying out a 5% return each year. You would gain around $5 at the current price each year.

But then there is a rapid decrease in the price of crypto throughout this period, reducing the price of 0.01 BTC to $50. Then, you will end up with 0.0105 BTC at the end of the year, only holding a value of $52.50 in the end.

If stake were to implement something like this, it would be safer for investors if their crypto was converted in to a currency like USD/Euro/GBP. Then, if you were to place $100 in the vault, you will get back $5 after a fixed period.

13 hours ago, wngo123 said:

Should stake introduce investment option? Let’s assume you win $100 and deposit this amount to the special new investment vault which would work like saving account. Stake would pay you percentage, longer you keep that money in the vault, more money you will earn. It’s good for us and good for stake as well because I don’t think stake want us to withdraw every win right? :D So at least some people will decide to keep their winnings at stake. I think it’s very reasonable proposition which would benefit all of us and stake. Stake could have more money and we could get some percentage, benefit for all. People who like stake and want to help it, could invest in stake this way. What do you think?

Of course there would be some limits on how much you can invest for example no less than X and no more than Y, in case some people would want to take advantage of this, so you couldn’t just deposit 30 btc and transfer that to the investment vault! You would need to wager certain amount and could transfer only the winnings, not your deposit amount. Of course this feature would be available only for VIPs, higher VIP levels, higher amounts you could invest and higher percentage you would get.  

Tell me what you think :) 

I not understand how investment in stake I check vault options but I not found this project can you please share me details how I invest in stake and what is benefits investment

If stake were to implement something like this, it would be safer for investors if their crypto was converted in to a currency like USD/Euro/GBP. Then, if you were to place $100 in the vault, you will get back $5 after a fixed period.

i agree with this. This option is actually possible on some bitcoin wallets. You can exchange your balance to USD and you can keep it without worry about changes of crypto price,  but it's not currency exchange service so you can't withdraw your USD, you will eventually need to exchange it back to crypto to withdraw from the wallet. Here on stake it could work the same way, after some time you could exchange your USD to any crypto on stake. 

I not understand how investment in stake I check vault options but I not found this project can you please share me details how I invest in stake and what is benefits investment

@Ali saher This is just my proposition. You won't find something like that on stake :D I just said what I would want to see. 

Edited by wngo123
On 2/19/2020 at 7:55 PM, cryptonesiac said:

Investment as bankroll would be interesting...

If the other players lose, I (and Stake) win. If the players win, the investors lose...

But what happens if the value of the currency goes down? Everyone will lose! xD

If you put in 0.01 BTC at $100 and this drops to $70, you automatically lose $30.

This will be high risk and maybe high reward, but maybe it is only a hypothetical idea. :/ 

• 2 weeks later...