Changing seed give help for hunt big multiplayer

Featured Comment

Hey friends, 

I hear so many times some players say if you change your seed this help you for hunting big multiplayer but I not understand how changing seed help every game work rondomly then how this effect on game results I not change my seed ,

You change your seed and you think this help you for hunting big multiplayer

I changed my seed for the recent Keno event challenge it is did work! (Even though it did take 20000 rolls over multiple seeds).

The thing that I have always held on to is the thought of a bad seed. The idea that a large multiplier could only come up in 100,000's of rolls, but a good seed can find this withing 2000, gives me the incentive to always change my seed.

Changing seed does nothing in my opinion. I have changed it multiple times while playing different games on this site and it never made any sort of difference in any aspect whatsoever based on my observations. Don't waste your time changing seeds people.

I also often hear about this, changing the seed does sometimes make someone able to hit a high payout in the near future. but i try it often but it doesn't really work for me. so, I also do not believe that. I think they were only lucky when they hit high payments shortly after changing their seed

8 hours ago, luck786 said:

yes its help. due to use of long seed system bot knows your move. if you play light betting and flash betting. you will clear more. how seed effect 

Ohh very nice I think you say right I play so long times just on one seed I not. Change my seed I think that's why mostly I lose when I use big amount bets I think I need to change my seed every time when I play big game

in start i was truely believe that seed can make a diffrence in results, but after trying few months with changing seed alot, i figured that its just a matter of luck, i am not saying seed cant make any impact, but you dont know which seed is perfect for you, so you just have to play and change seed time to time, but you cant predict which seed is final for you.

5 hours ago, sahil777 said:

in start i was truely believe that seed can make a diffrence in results, but after trying few months with changing seed alot, i figured that its just a matter of luck, i am not saying seed cant make any impact, but you dont know which seed is perfect for you, so you just have to play and change seed time to time, but you cant predict which seed is final for you.

Ohh I think this is true seed not change your luck but seed change your rondom game results and which one for you best not anyone know about this 

17 hours ago, cryptofly said:

I am not a seed changer to be honest.  I always keep basically same bet pattern waiting for the good luck cycle.  I am close to believe much more in luck cycles than in seeds.  That is my opinion.  Good luck 

So does that mean that your seeds go up in the hundreds of thousands?

I simply couldn't do this as I would just lose a lot of money after huge red streaks, which people have said occurs more the higher the nonce number.

Has this happened to you?

My advise to you, would be to experiment around with your seeds.... change up an roll a bit on one.... stick with one... just feel them out. You will notice that sometimes you have seeds, that if they are shitty for to long into the seed... they are prolly gonna be a shitty ass seed... but the good seeds will often hit something strong, early into the seed... that is just what I have noticed.

6 hours ago, DviouS said:

My advise to you, would be to experiment around with your seeds.... change up an roll a bit on one.... stick with one... just feel them out. You will notice that sometimes you have seeds, that if they are shitty for to long into the seed... they are prolly gonna be a shitty ass seed... but the good seeds will often hit something strong, early into the seed... that is just what I have noticed.

I think you say right I try to change seed 1,2 times then see game results before I just play manual games and play with small multiplayer that's why I think I not feel about this now I try to hunt some big multiplayer so let's see after changing seed game results

Hello there ,

In my experience some times changing seeds work sometimes it doesnt. I agree with other people saying it really depends on your luck when the next computation is . It really depends on the moment you bet when those big multiplier comes, sometimes when i least expect the multiplier it comes .