Best strategy to comeback?

Featured Comment

As a staker, I've been betting for awhile now. Trying to wager small amounts. hoping to get high total wager. There are times where the graph in live states annoys me, like when i am down a certain amount after a session of autobets, i tend to bet bigger to sort of "comeback" to my initial balance. Most of the times i just lose everything in the end instead. 

So, what is the best strategy to comeback from this situation? Let me know

Assuming that the gambler understands himself and have control of his own hands and greed when gambling, the best way to comeback is to keep the same strategy until the luck cycle comes back.  Is not easy to wait for this cycle when you are having that any reds in a row or when you balance is compromised, but the fact that you keep the same strategy you started with will help to achieve your comeback.  But you may be careful when spotting what you call a luck cycle because the fact that you are coming from a red track will make you to believe that a coupe or green hits are a lucky cycle and is not like that.  Good luck. 

Hello there , 

Usually i do comeback by betting small amounts with low multipliers then go high multipliers . Dont do one strategy and try to play all the games theres a time when the games you usually play makes you more lose and the least games makes you win , dont chase losses and observe the seed , usually i go for 1.20x and most of the time i make a comeback even though it takes time , patience man.

Well I do sincerely wish that I know the correct answer to the question that you have asked in this topic as I have been wanting to make a recovery / comeback in my gambling career for a very long time now. That being said though, I believe proper bankroll management is most definitely critical in trying to profit in gambling in the long run.

On 2/19/2020 at 8:24 PM, JuzLegend said:

As a staker, I've been betting for awhile now. Trying to wager small amounts. hoping to get high total wager. There are times where the graph in live states annoys me, like when i am down a certain amount after a session of autobets, i tend to bet bigger to sort of "comeback" to my initial balance. Most of the times i just lose everything in the end instead. 

So, what is the best strategy to comeback from this situation? Let me know

i have  an strategies right now i called this mining not to be greedy...   in dice game , you need to have a 6 decimal balance to try this strategy.   place your win chance to 9.72 then put on your lose to 11.28 , basebet exmple you have 0.00100000 satoshi  your base bet is 0.00000005 satoshi... hope i can help you a lot. and try at your own risk....thank me on next if you win

stake.PNG

• 1 month later...

Best strategy to comeback is to don't come back. True to my word here, but you cannot expect to get all of your money out here because of the house edge. You can take some of your losses back when luck sides you but the parameters of the game would not just allow that to happen.

I never tried to recover the losses that I experienced, because it could make me add to the losses. so I am more trying to get new benefits and that continuously and unwittingly can cover the losses that I experienced, but still returning losses is not a good thing because it can make damage.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i think you need to try enjoy your bet without hope to get high wager, because you will get high wager if you alway bet. when you play you will get ascending moment it mean you get more win. but sometimes you will get descending moment it mean you get loss streak. so take a break when you profit.