Featured Comment

Yes I do manual most of the time. Manual is pretty because you can control your bets. You change your payout all the time. However, when you do wagering or hunting crazy high payouts at dice , auto betting is much convenient. Manual is best if you got all the time in the world. But if you are busy and just trying to wager then auto should do it. 

When I play for profit and increase my balance then I play manual game always and I increase bet amount on every lose bet , mostly I play this strategy and when I want increase wegar amount then I play auto bets ,

When you play manual game then you change your strategy on every bet but when you play auto then you just play with one strategy.

No I have never, the only best way I have loved manualy and by this I mean not on my computer, is that of the chess itself, there has been so many ways I have been able to play on the desk top , this being chess, I tried it manually and it was the best experience ever , am forever hooked, though not as good  with it as first , but am becoming pro every day, say does stake have chess option??  I could try it 

Yes I have tried playing manually on dice before when I was hunting for the 9900x multiplier. Because with this hunt that I am doing it doesn't require me to use the "increase on lost" feature of dice and it was quite helpful because you have the control of your own funds and you can modify the roll over or under settings while playing, something that you can't do while set on auto mode. Though, it is also useful to use the auto mode during those times that the situation calls for it. All in all, it would really depend on what goal you are trying to achieve when deciding which to use in playing dice. Is it the manual or is it the auto mode. You decide based on your own needs and preferences. Cheers! Ü

i always play at dice with manual when i am playing for normal payout like 2x, 4x or 10x or 33x, but when i play for hunt, i always use autobet you cant play manually when you are on hunt, it will be long and tiring session if you go for manual in hunting.

Hello, I'm playing manual on Dice when I want to grind, to earn money. If I want to wager, I play with autobet if I'm making my strategy. If I play with my other strategy, I play manuel because auto settings can't do that. I often play on Martingale, it's the only way that I found to grind fast...

I don't see much difference between betting manually or in the autobet. I already played on the dice in both ways and the gains were the same.
However, there are games that are preferable to play in the autobet.
I like to do that when I play mines or slots. Just let it go and that's it!

Good luck! ;) 

Hello there ,

Most of my games in Dice i play manually. I want that suspense feeling where the dice would land i do this on 2x and below multipliers , when your hunting higher payout better do the autobet. Some games are better with auto bet like what @Dp10011 has said, slots and mines . But there are times when i miss pulling the lever i go slots manual then click bet like the lever in real slots.

Yes at certain times especially during when I am betting in larger amounts of basebet in Dice, I would most definitely prefer to be manually clicking my Dice bets rather than to leave it running in autobetting which feels rather insecure.

I don't like to use auto, myself.  I've found that as long as I make sure I play at a slower pace, I do best when I place bets manually.  

I think this makes it much easier to adjust my wager to account for the feel of the game and what trends seem to be playing at the moment. 

I have played manually on dice and most of them always lose because I am unable to control my emotions when playing dice when we feel that I will get successive wins. instead of having to play a manual that often makes me forget myself when betting.