Eddie Stream Giveaway

Kinou

Featured Comment

Hello guys,

Eddie is streaming every saturday on his Twitch channel, and he's making a lot of giveaways. What do you think about these giveaways? Is $10 (non-vip) and $50 (vip) is a correct amount? Is 10 mins a good interval between 2 giveaways? Do you like his forum giveaway? Let me know what you think.

Have a good luck playing. 🍀

Kinou.

Yes it's the "correct" amount.. Because that is what he said he was doing? Do you think you should be able to decide how much of his money he gives away and at what time he does? Bro this isn't the first time I've seen you question the free stuff you get from the site. Why don't you take the time to appreciate that you get given anything at all and stop question whether or not you're getting enough free stuff. You could be getting absolutely nothing and what would you have to say then?

I really like lot eddies stream and giveaways.

I think amount is fair enough (its really big 10$ and 50$)
he give like more than 1000$ in every saturday when he streams.

i were watching his steam from more than 6 months.
in last month i won giveaways 2 time.
and that give me satisfaction that i follow him from 6 months.

Even without giveaway win, i m happy with whatever he rained after his stream...

To be honest I've never seen someone give away so much to his viewers .. Like seriously.. He gives away like $1000 every Saturday... He picking winner s in every 10 mins is really a short time... People do like 1 giveaway in the whole stream but Eddie is just too generous and down to earth guy... I like him so much man...

Even when the stream ends, he gives the cut of the seed creating winner and then he just gives away his remaining balance as well... Hats off to Eddie 

• 2 months later...

It quite generous of him to do so. Today was my first time watching the live stream and although i didn't win. Its a good amount, seeing that you wont work for it and we can't dictate the interval between the giveaways cause it ain't our money.😁

Edited by Baqee