Jump to content

Featured Comment

4 minutes ago, tae40127 said:

maybe stake like student have more responsibilities to check attendance on time all five days but actually the last day it need to take more late cause it expire so cant claim i think 

So you weren't able to claim it today??? 😂😂 I just watched it expire in front of my eyes wishing if it lasted for a hour more

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, sugam said:

Hey guys as you all know that Stake gave us 5 days reload on our monthly this month.. Were you able to clam it for 5 days or were you not able to claim it today like me? I still had like 1 hour left to get the reload but it expired and I was nor able to claim my reload today.... What about you guys?


Sugam u might miscalculate something.
5th claim has to complete in time (u might claimed already)

20, 21,22,23,24

why u need 25 to claim 6th claim
its clearly 5 claims  (maximum possible)

u might forgot to claim on any of above date specified...

Anyways its really fair distribution of amount with loyal user instead of user who just make multiple account for coupons...

Link to post
Share on other sites

I was disappointed with that. It was better to have been the coupon. I was already notified late about the reload and I was unable to make the claim in time. So I didn't get the 5 days like the vast majority.

I only managed to make the 4 claims, as it expired on the 5 of 00.01 and my next claim would be 00.24. :( 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, same thing for me, I think I claimed only 4 times my boost, I couldn't claim the 5th. I'm a bit surprised, because they said 5 days reload and I get only 4... I claimed every day, 20,21,22,23,24 but after boost was gone. I think finally a big coupon would be better than boost... what do you think?

Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Shekhar1992GL said:


Sugam u might miscalculate something.
5th claim has to complete in time (u might claimed already)

20, 21,22,23,24

why u need 25 to claim 6th claim
its clearly 5 claims  (maximum possible)

u might forgot to claim on any of above date specified...

Anyways its really fair distribution of amount with loyal user instead of user who just make multiple account for coupons...

Na mate i m pretty sure I claimed 4 times .. I claimed my 3rd reload a bit late which resulted in the mid timing of my 5th reload

Link to post
Share on other sites

Same thing happened to me my dear @sugam. I was waiting for my 5th reload in an hour when I saw the Reload tab gone and when I talked to support I was informed it already expired. Also told me already claimed 5 reloads. I did not complain anymore as I thought I may have been confused with counting. Cheers!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes my last reload bonus was not anle to claim because they get again its bad mothly bonus that i ccan recieve

16 hours ago, dondie21 said:

I was dissapointed for the monthly bonus... i was waiting for my last bonus claim i just wait for the running time...and its counted but i saw again my reaload was dissapear.. and the cs said aas done claimingbonus.. just no consideration to pmayerrs...

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

This has always been the case. If you get a 5 day reload, you get 4 claims out of it. It doesn’t specify that it is a “5 claim” reload, so just don’t think that they a mistake through this, because they didn’t.

If your reload runs out at a certain time, then that’s not Stake’s fault. Just remember that they did put it on for a 5 day duration, even if you couldn’t claim it for each of the 5 days.

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Thepug said:

This has always been the case. If you get a 5 day reload, you get 4 claims out of it. It doesn’t specify that it is a “5 claim” reload, so just don’t think that they a mistake through this, because they didn’t.

If your reload runs out at a certain time, then that’s not Stake’s fault. Just remember that they did put it on for a 5 day duration, even if you couldn’t claim it for each of the 5 days.

Yes it is stake's fault if players feel aggrieved, and it is in their interest that they take that responsibility. In a sector where trust is paramount, letting the marketing graduates run the show is a bad idea, as marketing for the most part is telling lies for a living.

 

Edited by Seoulmate
Link to post
Share on other sites

The fifth day ended  exactly at the time you have to do your last reload....so, if you were not there by that time you could not get it...that happened to me.  But those other four days were good to me, the fact that Stake takes care of us is good enough.  No matter if we get one satoshi or a thousand is ok, no complains at all, only grateful feelings.  Thanks and good luck. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, cryptofly said:

The fifth day ended  exactly at the time you have to do your last reload....so, if you were not there by that time you could not get it...that happened to me.  But those other four days were good to me, the fact that Stake takes care of us is good enough.  No matter if we get one satoshi or a thousand is ok, no complains at all, only grateful feelings.  Thanks and good luck. 

As per my post above it didn't, but it's ok, was fun to get a little bit of crypto to mess with!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...