Nicol3

8 out of 8

Featured Comment

A couple of days ago, I was able to hit 8 out of the 8 numbers I chose on my favorite game Keno. Sadly I was just trolling and was betting with some TRX left overs. I was betting at 1 TRX per roll when I suddenly hit all of the 8 numbers and got instantly 900 TRX and you know what happened? Since I was so overwhelmed I thought this was my luckiest day so i tried to bet 20 TRX and busted them all in less than 20 minutes . Sad story isn't it? 

Screenshot_20200223-214406_Chrome.jpg

Thats actually cool hitting 8/8 tiles. Never had the chance to experience that one. But sadly you busted, wish you could have withdrawn some with that win. Better luck next time friend. Hope you hit nice payout like that again

If I wasn't in a bad situation that specific moment my friend I would definitely be sure I withdraw all of it. I was having a quarrel with my better half that time so that's why. Hopefully I could experience this again. Cheers!

Ual! It really was a great payout! A spectacular move in that game!
I was never very lucky in that game to do such a thing.
What a pity that your insistence led you to bankruptcy in keno! It's always like that. Sometimes the game makes us think we are lucky and we raise the stakes in order to profit more and dig our own hole! Sad!

More luck in the next moves! ;) 

i think this is by far the biggest multiplier someone ever got at keno, never saw before 900x so you are lucky indeed no doubt, no one ever hit 1000x at plinko till today, but you played with 20 trx after getting that huge hit, which isnt sensible you had to change the game.

Yes and I was so regretful. It was just a coincidence that I was having an argument with my better half that is why I wasn't getting so serious with it and was so overwhelmed and lost it all. Hopefully this would happen again. Oh by the way today exactly the same pattern gave me 7 out of 8. But whats sad is again I had no balance left and was trolling with left XRP and my bet was 0.01000000 XRP which gave me x600 multiplier and raised my balance up to 6 XRP which was busted in a matter of 2-3 minutes after raising bet to only 0.10000000 XRP. Sadly. Hehehe! 😆

That is a wonderful Keno win there Nicole! 8/8 is definitely a rare and difficult Keno combination to hit given that the probability of it hitting all of the selected tiles is really low.

Ohh this is very big hit on keno game you get 8 number , and I think when you get a big hit and you increase your bet amount then mostly chance you lose all ,I think after big hit you need to play carefully.

Even though it was just a few trx you were playing with that right there is still a very nice bet in my opinion .

Getting an 8 out of 8 on keno is not very common.  kudos to you.