Seoulmate

Stake API for non developers?

Featured Comment

Is there a relatively easy way that non developers can use the api to make wagers?
I find the auto bet on the stake website provides very limited options. I can't use Dicebot to play Limbo or Roulette etc, so I think using the api maybe the only way to go for me.
However from what I can gather using the api seems to require some knowledge of coding in java script or python (amongst others), and possibly  some experience in software development.

I don't have a programming background so any guidance or tips of where to start would be appreciated.

I don't know if there's an easier way to automate the bets without some code. You of course can do the bets by using the API, but it will be manually. To automate it you'd need some logic behind it, reason why you'd need some code written.

And the only thing you do need to know is one language (such as the ones mentioned by you) and how to do the requests on that language. Theoretically it's pretty simple, but on practice, you do need at least a little experience to write code.

APIs are on their core made for developers, not for normal users, so there isn't any way (that I'm aware of) to access them in an automate way and do requests..

I can think of two workarounds with your problem:

1. You learn how to do it by yourself

2. You ask/pay someone to do it for you to meet your needs

15 minutes ago, skywallkee said:

I don't know if there's an easier way to automate the bets without some code. You of course can do the bets by using the API, but it will be manually. To automate it you'd need some logic behind it, reason why you'd need some code written.

And the only thing you do need to know is one language (such as the ones mentioned by you) and how to do the requests on that language. Theoretically it's pretty simple, but on practice, you do need at least a little experience to write code.

APIs are on their core made for developers, not for normal users, so there isn't any way (that I'm aware of) to access them in an automate way and do requests..

I can think of two workarounds with your problem:

1. You learn how to do it by yourself

2. You ask/pay someone to do it for you to meet your needs

Thank you for your reply. Maybe I will take a look at Python.