Winwin12

Can the litecoin surpass the etherium this year 2020?

Featured Comment

Do you think guys litecoin(LTC) can surpass the etherium this year?

I already earned more litecoin in my external wallet than etherium and planning to convert my etherium into litecoin,can you give me some advice guys.

Nope .. I don't think that's ever gonna happen ... not even after 10 upcoming year I guess.. Etherium is far superior than Litecoin and it will Dominate LTC in price for many years

I dont think that would ever happen, eth is having a great leap as of now as well as btc and xrp even when the crypto market is crashing. I expect eth to rise up more this year, well litecoin is also showing it's potential. It should go up as expected too but it wont come close to eth

No, I do not think that Litecoin's value can surpass Ethereum since there is still quite some gap between their prices and for a long time now, Litecoin was never close to surpassing Ethereum's price so I do not think personally that it would happen in 2020.

Hi there,

Nope litecoin wont surpass Ethereum this year. If you look at the statistics and prices these previous years Litecoin didnt come close to price of Ethereum. And if you look at it now there's a very big price gap between them.

No chance bro.

LTC is great currency for trading last two years, but ETH is one big currency with many transactions every second.

ETH have smart contracts with tokens too. This is big reason who keep ETH price higher than others.

LTC block have only few transactions. 

And i hate LTC , becouse i buy 100 LTC on $4 price and two days before all currency price go to sky i sell this coins only with $50 profit. :D

I think it is more likely that Ethereum will surpass Bitcoin, than Litecoin surpassing Ethereum. And this is already a very low chance in my opinion. But at the end of the day the market often works in mysterious and random ways, so who knows.

If it were me, I would choose to invest in ETH in the long term. Because I was very disappointed with Litecoin, the halving event happened but its value was halved after halving.
This proves that businesses are not concerned about prices and miners, this is very dangerous.
Therefore, I will choose ETH to accompany for many years

For me, Ethereum is the better currency between them. Despite being fast, Litecoin is almost like bitcoin. But it has a lower price that BTC. While the Ethereum blockchain is also very flexible with the ERC tokens and smart contracts. But it has a little problem which is - unlimited supply, which can cause price decline in the future. And as far I can remember, after the Litecoin block reward halving, it is no longer that much profitable for LTC miners to mine Litecoin, which also affected the price after the halving. So as an user of both the currencies, I choose ETH over LTC for good reasons.

I dont think that would ever happen, eth is having a great leap as of now as well as btc and xrp even when the crypto market is crashing. I expect eth to rise up more this year, well litecoin is also showing it's potential. It should go up as expected too but it wont come close to eth

Litcoin has been trying its best to beat Ethereum at the price thing for some years now, but it has occured to we that love Litcoin that it can never happen. Both are alt coins, but I think Ethereum is better than Litcoin, and accepted generally than Litcoin all over the World. If there is higher demand for ETH rather than LTC, it is just the norm for ETH to have better value than the LTC.

It is as simple as that. No rocket science.

I do not think that it is possible for the price of the Litecoin currency to prevail over the Ethereum coin because when the Litecoin price increases, the price of the Ethereum will rise because in one of the im the price of the Ethereum coin reached $ 1,000 and I advise you not to convert your Ethereum to LightCoin

No,it's not gonna be happen bro because eth still best than ltc in many site..like eth transaction speed speed high and fee also low..moreover ETH has much investors which easily make eth price High..so it's hard that eth get surprised by ltc..moreover ltc not so popular coin like eth.ltc trader less than eth so ltc price still low..

So if you see the survey of price prediction about ltc and eth then you will easily understand eth still better... But in Future we don't know what gonna happen..i personally prefer ltc but now eth best

I like Litecoin and always use it for transactions, but this cryptocurrency doesn`t have any significant features to become better than Ethereum. Litecoin is similar to Bitcoin, but Ethereum has smartcontracts and Ethereum blockchain let create dapps on it, so Ethereum is very prospective coin, even more than LTC