Bitcoin to be humbled by Ripple

Featured Comment

Bitcoin has been on the head over every other coin for so many years and to some extent its the only dominating coin in terms of price, but it does not have the head word in that most of the time its only used in trading, sometimes in rare occasions, in some transfer, and most illegal, ripple on the other hand has been stepping up, in terms of making new co-operations with other organizations such as Money gram and am sure it might be even heading to western Union, this makes it be one of the best to prospect in the future, no to mention that it has the lovest feest here is in the market, what do you think , is ripple heading towards dominating bitcoin, in terms of its usage. Kindly

Bitcoin is the ancestor coin of crypto currencies, it makes sense that it has the highest value of all. I too love ripple, quick withdrawal, deposits and other transactions that uses xrp but bitcoin will dominate the crypto world all the way. Thou ripple has the most potential next to it as observed

Yes but still bitcoin is the most favorite crypto of every investor or trader.crypto currency is defendent on bitcoin,but you are correct in the way that other coins are really stepping and making thier own way to be better and almost most of them are really having lowest fee.i like also what the steps made by ripple that is tying up with moneygram this is one great move for the ripple.ihope it will be the next steps to make the price increase.

Edited by Winwin12
  • 1 month later...

It is really strange to compare a strong currency with the importance of Bitcoin with a new currency with a low value such as Ripple with great respect for fans of Ripple, but it cannot be compared with Bitcoin because Bitcoin is the father currency of all cryptocurrencies being the oldest and the highest price even though everyone expects a good price for Ripple but will not Bitcoin price up

What I like about ripple is it's fast transaction. Another thing that i like is the minimal transaction fee as compared to other major crypto. 

The only downside for me is that you can see who transfer and who received your ripple.

I deposit almost on Stake almost soley in XRP due to me being impatient... I like XRP for its transaction confirmation times, low fees, and availibility. I could see, maybe Ripple being a household name kinda like Bitcoin someday too--it's a solid platform.

On 2/28/2020 at 6:43 PM, evet said:

Bitcoin is the ancestor coin of crypto currencies, it makes sense that it has the highest value of all. I too love ripple, quick withdrawal, deposits and other transactions that uses xrp but bitcoin will dominate the crypto world all the way. Thou ripple has the most potential next to it as observed

No other currencies can meet and can beet bitcoin, every valuable coin have specific priice and value, i didn't use ripple i just like ethereum in cryptocurrency. 

No way..there has no chance to be do so because btc is the most favorite currency in Crypto world which trader,invest peple and transaction is popular than any other coin..its still take the number one place in crypto world..but ripple also good currency without any doubt but its nothing with btc

Well, anyone can issue IOUs on Ripple who has a handful of XRP, there is no real centralized or decentralized "approval" process. Other than that you gave a fairly correct overview on how Ripple operates or will/might operate.