Jump to content
Winwin12

Best crypto wallet this 2020

Featured Comment

When i was a newbie in crypto currency in the country of philippines i already try the coinsph wallet and i overwelmed  with the features and the security if it,even the  know youre costumer verification is so very tight and looks so very nice.,but in months of using it i noticed that there is something wrong about it,the fee is so high,and there are a lots of account that are actually disable,becouse of only storing big amount of money.and the only thing you will got this is to go to their office thats why i changed my wallet and i found out the 

COINBASE WALLET this wallet is really nice trading is fast the fee is very low.and storing big amount of crypto is not a big problem.

That's why i think coinbase is still the best wallet in 2020

You what is best wallet for you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Winwin12 said:

When i was a newbie in crypto currency in the country of philippines i already try the coinsph wallet and i overwelmed  with the features and the security if it,even the  know youre costumer verification is so very tight and looks so very nice.,but in months of using it i noticed that there is something wrong about it,the fee is so high,and there are a lots of account that are actually disable,becouse of only storing big amount of money.and the only thing you will got this is to go to their office thats why i changed my wallet and i found out the 

COINBASE WALLET this wallet is really nice trading is fast the fee is very low.and storing big amount of crypto is not a big problem.

That's why i think coinbase is still the best wallet in 2020

You what is best wallet for you?

For me, coins.ph is still the best because, I don't really have big amounts of crypto to store in my wallet. I don't see any problems with it yet. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes coinbase is very nice wallet for store your crypto currency. On this wallet very low fee you easily move your coin.even you buy and sell coins with this wallet. This wallet very safe for your money.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To my opinion i am always preferred Coinbase wallet to use for keep store Cryptocurrency.I think this is also the best wallet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I use many wallet but I think trust wallet is great wallet in 2020.It has many feathers and also its current all withdraw system is so good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For me trust wallets is best as it easy to use and most secure wallets still..you can easily transfer and received your money in trust wallets and which course nothing to us..moreover there has a chance to get reward too..thank you all

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I very often changed wallets for storing cryptocurrencies, because I choose wallets based on reviews. I usually use review sites or similar to https://cryptogeek.info/en/wallets.

My advice is that you need to determine the purpose of cryptocurrency storage, and only then choose a suitable wallet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For me the best crypto wallets in this year is coinbase wallets which provid us easy way to transfer and received money. No scame here so lot of people are now involved with coibase wallets

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i think still the best wallet is blockchain.com, nothing is better than that, instant, fast and reliable no restrictions, no boundries no need for extra protection, so yeah for bitcoin, eth, bch and xlm this is the best wallet ever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I use many wallet but I think trust wallet is best. By this wallet you can easily exchange your all currency and also you can easily transfer it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, you can easily remove your currency at the very low fees of Coinbase Moneybag, but you buy and sell coins with this Moneybag.  This wallet is very safe for your money.  I think so

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Keeping funds in exchange wallets like Coinbase is a risky thing to do. When you're choosing a wallet for your crypto, you should always pick the ones which make you the true owner of the wallet, i.e. Gives you the private key/seed phrase. Web wallets like Coinbase, coins.ph are the owners of your private keys. And as they are online websites, they are prone to hacking or phishing. That being said, some wallets also doesn't support funding or receiving from gambling websites. So be careful so that you don't get locked out by them. 

My recommendation is to use wallets such as Electrum for bitcoins, Trust Wallet for a variety of coins etc. Always keep your eyes open and put your crypto in a safe wallet. Don't forget to back up seeds and private keys. 

Good luck. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For all crypto's I'm not sure, but if we're speaking strictly BTC, it's gotta be Electrum for sure.

 

I love every bit of it, especially how easy it is to add transaction fees to both in- and outgoing transactions. Also how easy it is to cancel an unconfirmed transaction.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 3/18/2020 at 10:47 PM, sahil777 said:

i think still the best wallet is blockchain.com, nothing is better than that, instant, fast and reliable no restrictions, no boundries no need for extra protection, so yeah for bitcoin, eth, bch and xlm this is the best wallet ever.

Wouldn't recommend it really, lots of bad reviews, had some logging problems with it myself!

Lots of new, cool and reliable wallets out there these days, TronWalletMe, TrustWallet, Coin.space and so on!

Edited by GeorgeFeb | Coin.space

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don 't know about coin base, but for me, trust wallet is the best and most convenient wallet, because support for erc-20 tokens is very relevant today and will be useful everywhere. Express your opinion too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Up Until now, I am still confuse considering between Trust Wallet and Coinomi. both of them are fast and have low transfer fees. but some of my friends said that their balance loss on that wallets but without transfers history. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, escimo13 said:

Up Until now, I am still confuse considering between Trust Wallet and Coinomi. both of them are fast and have low transfer fees. but some of my friends said that their balance loss on that wallets but without transfers history. 

This can happen if you use the same wallet in more than one application. For example, if I have an Ethereum wallet in Trust wallet and also import it to Metamask, then any transaction I send from Metamask will not appear in Trust wallet and vice versa. So you should use an explorer like Etherscan to keep track of your transactions if you use two or more apps having the same wallet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the best wallet in this year is undisputedly the blockchain wallet that has great power in its code when entering it and this is what makes it the most secure and most reliable among its users so it is the best wallet present in the market now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In my way the best crypto wallet in 2020 is coinbase which has a huge demand of all crypto user..i also use it as it easy to use and the security system enough good too...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Although there are many wallets around the world, but the blockchain wallet is still the best and most trusted by most clients. I personally have not tried other wallets and rely on blockchain wallets because they provide the ability to send, receive, sell and buy very quickly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×